Pratigya

KriYa SPS' parenst in true sense - Page 3

lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

1. KN doesn't really care about SPS. He's just into women.

2. SS cares about SPS, and once the old man knows Meneka's antics, he'll waste no time in handing SPS back to Prats. And then I think K will be like he wants to take official custody of SPS, as of what happened before because he doesn't want SPS' future to be threatened.

let's hope for the best!

ya lets hope for the best...but i dont think legal custody is possible since wen kesar becomes allrite it wont b fair for her as kesar will lose all rights on her child...but yes after menaka fiasco and till kesar becomes allrite samar will b with kriya...ss will handover all responsiblities to kriya and they will take it unconditionally

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: lovekriyan

ya lets hope for the best...but i dont think legal custody is possible since wen kesar becomes allrite it wont b fair for her as kesar will lose all rights on her child...but yes after menaka fiasco and till kesar becomes allrite samar will b with kriya...ss will handover all responsiblities to kriya and they will take it unconditionally

Well even if Kesar becomes alright, I am sure they will sort it out. However, I still think that Kesar would want KriYa's influence on SPS. Both will love SPS equally and won't contest. Prats isn't the type to take away Kesar's rights. She will expalin to Kesar, and I'm sure kesar will understand the circumstances.
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What a lovely post😊
The only reason KN gives samar a second look is cos he's fair skinned, if he'd been dark, he would have blanked him completely, so K's love is the only fatherly love samar has really had in terms of raising him.
P's love is also no less than if she'd given birth to samar herself.
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
eVEN kAISAR deedee will trust Kriya over her husband even who even in such conditions mansek halat loves baqaiti lal more than shakti who just love naiki
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovekriyan

no its possible wih Kriya because if Kesar goes alrightKriya would be the first to give bck the custody to the rgt ful owner Kaisar thats what Kriya are made off