KriYa SPS' parenst in true sense - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
lallantop postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...completely agred...but still want kriya own baby bcoz even though kriya sees and loves samar as their own and samar also loves his ma and chachu very much der is still a risk that ss and kn will and can at anytime separate samar frm kriya saying samar is not their kid...then kriya will b alone.😭...
I HATE SAMMAR COZ YE LRKA KRISHNA OR PRATIGYA K BACHY MAN DIWAR Bn k khada hua hai.  un ka apna baby dikhana chaheye tha na k kisi or ka. krishna pratigya ko kitna pyar krta tha but pratigya ki waja sy usy kitna bada compromise krna pada.     thats i hate this lil boy
Very nice postπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ
It wud be gr8 2 c Samar calling Krishna chotte papaπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

Prats has shown us that she has not failed as a mother to SPS. Though she may not have given birth to him, her mamta for him is still no less than Kesar's.

Krishna too on the other hand has proven though he did not father SPS, he has been a father to SPS in the true sense, whereas Shakti is just a sperm donor. Shakti actually wouldn't even bother about SPS if it wasn't for SS. He himself agreed to M's condition that her child would inherit his share, and not SPS. He was the one who told M to put SPS on the floor while sleeping...what a cold hearted man.

Krishna on the other frets about SPS, worries whether he's cared for, and now I pray to God that it will be Krishna who will free SPS.

I honestly think seeing the bonding between KriYaS, that Krishna & Prats should legally adopt SPS, securing their minds, and SPS' future.

Those of you who think that it's injust that Krishna is not a biological father...let me ask you this...Is it necessary to be that when you completing 99.9 % of the other responsibilities of a father. Does that not make you a father? I would have loved if SPS starts calling K chhote papa.

Yes, they will have a biological child eventually, but please do not pout saying that SPS is not KriYa's child. It becomes an insult to KriYa's love and affections for SPS whom they always considered as their own.

brilliant post πŸ‘

especially the bold part πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Lallantop postπŸ‘Totally agree with uπŸ˜›
Superb post... πŸ‘  totally agree with u that KP should adopt Smr legally since they truly care for him more than his own father.. 
Originally posted by lovekriyan

lallantop postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...completely agred...but still want kriya own baby bcoz even though kriya sees and loves samar as their own and samar also loves his ma and chachu very much der is still a risk that ss and kn will and can at anytime separate samar frm kriya saying samar is not their kid...then kriya will b alone.😭...

Hi!

there are a lot of families where they have both a biological and an adopted child, and they love them both equally (Remember Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham!). I believe that once they fully secure SPS as their adopted son (Once the Meneka track is over, SS knows too that P has raised the child well so far. He just doesn't like when she is against him and thakur ways.), then they will have a sibling for SPS to play with! Now wouldn't that be just lovely? Imagine a baby girl for Kriya, and teh protective big bro SPS!
Originally posted by ayeshdgr8

I HATE SAMMAR COZ YE LRKA KRISHNA OR PRATIGYA K BACHY MAN DIWAR Bn k khada hua hai.  un ka apna baby dikhana chaheye tha na k kisi or ka. krishna pratigya ko kitna pyar krta tha but pratigya ki waja sy usy kitna bada compromise krna pada.     thats i hate this lil boy

Seems that you just want attention. I do not want hate posts in my thread. It's shameful to see how much hatred you have for an unfortunate child who has drunkard for a father, an insane mother, and a wicked step-mom. Place yourself in his situation, and then think instead of being so selfish and self centred.
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

Hi!

there are a lot of families where they have both a biological and an adopted child, and they love them both equally (Remember Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham!). I believe that once they fully secure SPS as their adopted son (Once the Meneka track is over, SS knows too that P has raised the child well so far. He just doesn't like when she is against him and thakur ways.), then they will have a sibling for SPS to play with! Now wouldn't that be just lovely? Imagine a baby girl for Kriya, and teh protective big bro SPS!
it wud b truly great if kriya legally adopt samar...but i dont think ss and kn will allow it...they r just waiting for a reason to separate samar frm kriya...it wud just b lovely to see samar as a caring big bro..i really love kriyaS bonding...and samar really looks like krish
Originally posted by lovekriyan

it wud b truly great if kriya legally adopt samar...but i dont think ss and kn will allow it...they r just waiting for a reason to separate samar frm kriya...it wud just b lovely to see samar as a caring big bro..i really love kriyaS bonding...and samar really looks like krish

1. KN doesn't really care about SPS. He's just into women.

2. SS cares about SPS, and once the old man knows Meneka's antics, he'll waste no time in handing SPS back to Prats. And then I think K will be like he wants to take official custody of SPS, as of what happened before because he doesn't want SPS' future to be threatened.

let's hope for the best!