Pratigya

KriYa SPS' parenst in true sense

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Prats has shown us that she has not failed as a mother to SPS. Though she may not have given birth to him, her mamta for him is still no less than Kesar's.

Krishna too on the other hand has proven though he did not father SPS, he has been a father to SPS in the true sense, whereas Shakti is just a sperm donor. Shakti actually wouldn't even bother about SPS if it wasn't for SS. He himself agreed to M's condition that her child would inherit his share, and not SPS. He was the one who told M to put SPS on the floor while sleeping...what a cold hearted man.

Krishna on the other frets about SPS, worries whether he's cared for, and now I pray to God that it will be Krishna who will free SPS.

I honestly think seeing the bonding between KriYaS, that Krishna & Prats should legally adopt SPS, securing their minds, and SPS' future.

Those of you who think that it's injust that Krishna is not a biological father...let me ask you this...Is it necessary to be that when you completing 99.9 % of the other responsibilities of a father. Does that not make you a father? I would have loved if SPS starts calling K chhote papa.

Yes, they will have a biological child eventually, but please do not pout saying that SPS is not KriYa's child. It becomes an insult to KriYa's love and affections for SPS whom they always considered as their own.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

Prats has shown us that she has not failed as a mother to SPS. Though she may not have given birth to him, her mamta for him is still no less than Kesar's.

Krishna too on the other hand has proven though he did not father SPS, he has been a father to SPS in the true sense, whereas Shakti is just a sperm donor. Shakti actually wouldn't even bother about SPS if it wasn't for SS. He himself agreed to M's condition that her child would inherit his share, and not SPS. He was the one who told M to put SPS on the floor while sleeping...what a cold hearted man.

Krishna on the other frets about SPS, worries whether he's cared for, and now I pray to God that it will be Krishna who will free SPS.

I honestly think seeing the bonding between KriYaS, that Krishna & Prats should legally adopt SPS, securing their minds, and SPS' future.

Those of you who think that it's injust that Krishna is not a biological father...let me ask you this...Is it necessary to be that when you completing 99.9 % of the other responsibilities of a father. Does that not make you a father? I would have loved if SPS starts calling K chhote papa.

Yes, they will have a biological child eventually, but please do not pout saying that SPS is not KriYa's child. It becomes an insult to KriYa's love and affections for SPS whom they always considered as their own.

Agree with you ⭐️⭐️⭐️underline specially p who has love him  like her child 😊she is very caring mom for samar since kesar iil ..

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jaab paheli dafa uss ne sammar ko dhop main zammen par dekha tha tabi say us ne soch lia tha ke main ab is ki parwarish karoo ge kioun ke sajjan aur shakti ki soch khatarnaak thi shakti to yeh ttak kehey gae ke is ko horse se bandh ke dohra detey hain...take yeh bhadur ban jae hahaha...
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...Totally Agree With You...
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

Agree with you ⭐️⭐️⭐️underline specially p who has love her like her child 😊she is very caring mom for samar since kesar iil ..

👏 well deserved post
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post... n completly agree with u...
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant 100% agree with you.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very Gud n emotional bonding They[KriyaS] hv...Thanx Indo.. gud POV...
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb post yaar. completely Agree 😃
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a post yaar👏⭐️...agreed..😃