PREDICTION FOR RETRO PARTY - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

</div>
<div>Anushka, remember the boys night out sequence...The loonies came form no where and caught them together...I was wondering whether there is any possibility of something similarto happen here...

Im also feeling that looneys will catch anya in the car or catch them when theres some anya scene going on in the costumes
And alll..seeing their honewali bahu like this at a late night party ..they will tell her to quit her job asap and then office track khatam
Just my prediction
Originally posted by appu_12

Hi Ranchit, Thanks for all the high voltage drama prediction! Atleast fans wud be sort of mentally prepared for it.
I dont understand this, on one hand you said that drunk anant will explode and MUs will be out in theparty itself and get over and on the other hand you say that the party will lead more MUs, so whta does this actually mean? So does it mean that MUs will prevail even after party and office track gets over?

dear i think anant will drink and i wish after taking drink he burst out , 
i feel this party will lead more mus , and of course with time being it will be clear and this mus will clear before anya's marriage .
it should end other wsie it will be like all otehr sp show renchos
Originally posted by renchos

dear i think anant will drink and i wish after taking drink he burst out ,
i feel this party will lead more mus , and of course with time being it will be clear and this mus will clear before anya's marriage .
😆. I hope this time anant doesnt go to america seeing amar navya dance
😆 Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago

We can understand MU and all other stuff between ANAY but why loonies need to see it . I don't know . Just to add more tension in marriage ?.

Originally posted by clarissajohn

reshmi it is sure that this timemtoo teh loonies will see them as may be BD and UB go for walk on moonlight and catch them. 😆
no clarissa they will come to know through newspaper they wont see them and i really dont care abt that coz they will just screw or may be ask navya to leave the job it will better for us if she does bcoz she is not capable of a working girl coz she is gigving to more imp than the person who made her work caught her hand when she was nervous while her 1st day he was like a father dropping a child to her 1st day of school that much sweet he was and now she dont give him much imp she dont deserve to work she cannot balance both i mean the person who did so muuch for her fighted with family gave her fathers side during their problem and even protected them from gautam but she never praised him and amar onething she all go gaga infront of his bf anyone in the world will get angry i shuld praise anant here still he is being so sweet and loving with her let bajpayees ask her to leave the job iam only looking forward for their heartfelt convo thats it
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Anushka, remember the boys night out sequence...The loonies came form no where and caught them together...I was wondering whether there is any possibility of something similar to happen here...

guys yeh bhi to ho sakta hai ki loonies ko pata hi na chale 😆 😆 hope for the best , this track will be interesting .😍

rencho will the MU will be cleared in the party after the party and will navya leave job coz of anant

Originally posted by renchos

guys yeh bhi to ho sakta hai ki loonies ko pata hi na chale 😆 😆 hope for the best , this track will be interesting .😍

ya dear this z better...hope so...don't want stupid family drama
I feel looneys will know..cvs wont be that nice to us of them
Not knowing plus the cameras
Were
Foreshadowing