Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Rachit:
Thanks for this clarification! And as we know, we'll see AnYas confrontation today!
My biggest uneasiness is with how they r handling the tracks! I understand A is J , as he never expected N can pay any attention to someone else- even if for work! He never thought N can be praised by someone else! He is behaving like typical possessive 21yr old young man!
But the way cvs are showing him going to extreme in this J, and making him do stupid things by showing him drunk in an office party: is very disturbing!
Also the way they are showing extremes in N s behavior: in the beginning of the party she was hacking all & every task like super employee- and then suddenly when it came to personal priorities, she is all dumb! If she is efficient worker, she shud know: when & where to draw a line!

And: what a sadistic way to end a track!!! What moral does it set?!:
- that it is not a good idea for a woman to work?
- that one cannot manage work& personallife both?
- that falling in love is a crime/ mistake: as you cannot balance, and sustain yr relationship?
- that young adults are OK enough to get married, but not mature enough to go out for corporate or for that matter any other parties?!?!

I need so many answers...
clarissajohn thumbnail
yes shina so many questions but no answer utter confused and disspointed
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

In an article it says navya and  anant will have behes (verbal war I think) while they are waiting for ranbir's car (so its sure navay will call ranbir ) and then something gonna happen.

what gonna happen renchos can you tell us a glimpse of it
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rachit, Thanks for the sweet words...Your predictions means a lot for us...I'm relived to know that the MU will result in more love & positivity...Still cant stop myself from asking another question...According to the article Anant & Navya will run into some trouble while waiting for Ranbir...Will you pls give a prediction abt the possible trouble? (sorry for the trouble)Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Ya, Rachit,
Now what more trouble is being thrown at us???? This situation is troubling enough! Please shed some light on this!!
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka2121

arayyy ab toh bahut sabar kiya hamne..πŸ˜†hope we see some scenes!!...soo everything will sort out at party ehh? 

arrey sabar karte karte budhe ho jayenge hum ki daat bhi jhad jayenge fir to wo phal khane ke layak bhi ni rahenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Anyaa_Shamyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
<div>[/DIV]arrey sabar karte karte budhe ho jayenge hum ki daat bhi jhad jayenge fir to wo phal khane ke layak bhi ni rahenge 🀣[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha..wel said yar...
spdp thumbnail
Jai Ho again!

The police is already on the scene:
& you are missing in the scene since yesterday:::

time for tazaa predictions for long weekend & upcoming chhuty season😊

Ok: Police toh aa gayi:
now what???
--will Ranbir come to rescue on time?
--will Amarboss intervene & help out?
--where will AnYa spend night? in Jail? at Ranbir's house? or their own homes?
--will Mishras & Bajpayees  be called by police? -but they shudn't be naa... these 2 are legal age to drink & party & get married!!!!!
--Navya ki job pe kya hoga?Will she be fired?
Thoda prakash dalein on this mindboggling questions ... please!πŸ€”
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Rachit...I have the song "jai ho" on loop for youπŸ‘ ..Bingo predictions again..

Ab please tell us..How far will these problems be stretched ..?Has the MU track ended..and what is with police arriving..families involvement tomorrow...???πŸ˜•
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rachit plz say us wat trouble this police will land anya into πŸ˜•