Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
will we get any anya romantic scenes?!
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: renchos

yes and now i think he will become crazy.πŸ€ͺ

Will he go home? Will ranbir come to help? Will he create big tamasha in the party? Will Bajpais come to know about his sharabi state?
And as many are wondering: how this MU will resolve? kab tak chalu rahegi?

We need many many many more predictions -- friday tak ke atleast!
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haaahah guys woh ghar nahi jyengay

Originally posted by: spdp

Will he go home? Will ranbir come to help? Will he create big tamasha in the party? Will Bajpais come to know about his sharabi state?
And as many are wondering: how this MU will resolve? kab tak chalu rahegi?

We need many many many more predictions -- friday tak ke atleast!

yeah please give us ur predictions for the whole week! sabka blood pressure high hogaya hai! 
Rachits thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka2121

yeah please give us ur predictions for the whole week! sabka blood pressure high hogaya hai! 

i think mus will clear very soon,( hope it clear in party ) but anant is drunk so i think big problem will create,i feel something unexpected will happen and some how loonies will come to know about all these.
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i think mus will clear very soon,( hope it clear in party ) but anant is drunk so i think big problem will create,i feel something unexpected will happen and some how loonies will come to know about all these.

hai re maraa bhagwanπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ ... BIG problem, and loonies knowing & unexpected happenings...how much more worse it can get? and why? and for How long?

Bhai Rachit, in duniya's goodwill & on the name of the christmas spirit: please let us know: When - when - when this MU will end? by end of this week?next week? month? when????
This is crazy depressing yaar!😭

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Rachit..How do u think it will affect loonies decision for the marriage??Will they give it a second thought..ya phir shaadi to pakki hai??πŸ˜•
Rachits thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

hai re maraa bhagwanπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ ... BIG problem, and loonies knowing & unexpected happenings...how much more worse it can get? and why? and for How long?

Bhai Rachit, in duniya's goodwill & on the name of the christmas spirit: please let us know: When - when - when this MU will end? by end of this week?next week? month? when????
This is crazy depressing yaar!😭

i think mus will sort out in this party track . dear don't be depressed , every thing will be sort out.
Edited by renchos - 12 years ago
Rachits thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Rachit..How do u think it will affect loonies decision for the marriage??Will they give it a second thought..ya phir shaadi to pakki hai??πŸ˜•

dear according to me cv's wants to show shadi and for that they have to close office chapter as soon as possible ( it does not mean 5-6 days may be by end of this month )
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

dear according to me cv's wants to show shadi and for that they have to close office chapter as soon as possible ( it does not mean 5-6 days may be by end of this month )

Hmmm...that is true, Thanks,Rachit..I just want the marriage to be intact...enough of these filler tracks..😊
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago