Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@renchos ... actually its their tag line 🀒 ...
anyway the main thing me AND soo many members here want to know is ,, is there a grand wedding for AnYa ?? without any tension OR misunderstanding ??? actually i don't want AnYa to be like akshara naitek ,,,, I DON'T want to have the second part of munna munni in our show 🀒
Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: f.s.m

anyway the main thing me AND soo many members here want to know is ,, is there a grand wedding for AnYa ?? without any tension OR misunderstanding ??? actually i don't want AnYa to be like akshara naitek ,,,, I DON'T want to have the second part of munna munni in our show 🀒

yeah rachit DO U THINK...we will have grand wedding..with anya scenes..o
munchy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ufff..now dat our official BABA G has predicted tou quite bright chances k dis might happen..dnt want more drama by d loonies πŸ˜”
Rachits thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

fawwaz i really don't know regarding grand wedding, but me too want anya's grand wedding.hope cvs and sp wale kanjoosi na kare πŸ˜‘
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So, tell me Rachit:
I am little confused here - Anant will drink out of Jealousy & dance with Navya OR he & Navya will have a cute dance - & then he willsee Amar & Navya dancing & then drink?!?!?
and if he is drunk - how will they go home?
Oh wait: will they go home?
OMG.. my mind is exploding: can you please elaborate a little more?

and oh haan: shhadi bhaag ke hogi? if loonies get mad seeing pic- they might cancel shaadi alltogather na!
Hai re, kitni tension hai!
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ranchit Miya...
zara yeh toh bataye...Are we ever going to have good romantic scenes between AnYa...and if not romantic...then atleast 1 heart to heart COMMUNICATION????
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: renchos

fawwaz i really don't know regarding grand wedding, but me too want anya's grand wedding.hope cvs and sp wale kanjoosi na kare πŸ˜‘

i know .. maybe its early for this ,,,,,
Kanjoos πŸ˜† so true ... ( in the last few episodes they don't show that much KANJOOSI ) as far we know our CVs , they are more than KANJOOS!!! ( repeat the same dress several times ) 🀒 Don't give meeta some new sarees .. even she looklike a bhikaari ( if you remember the last time she go to Bajpay house )🀒 ( sorry to say this ) Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago

i know .. maybe its early for this ,,,,,
Kanjoos πŸ˜† so true ... ( in the last few episodes they don't show that much KANJOOSI ) as far we know our CVs , they are more than KANJOOS!!! ( repeat the same dress several times ) 🀒 Don't give meeta some new sarees .. even she looklike a bhikaari ( if you remember the last time she go to Bajpay house )🀒 ( sorry to say this )

🀣
Rachits thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

Ranchit Miya...

zara yeh toh bataye...Are we ever going to have good romantic scenes between AnYa...and if not romantic...then atleast 1 heart to heart COMMUNICATION????

me too waiting for the same πŸ˜ but first i want anya to clear all misunderstandings jo badi galatfemi ka roop na lele πŸ˜’ so hope for the best.

and i hope romantic scenes and heart to heart communication bhi dekh ne ko milega , β˜ΊοΈ

sabar ka fal meetha hota hai πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: renchos

me too waiting for the same πŸ˜ but first i want anya to clear all misunderstandings jo badi galatfemi ka roop na lele πŸ˜’ so hope for the best.

and i hope romantic scenes and heart to heart communication bhi dekh ne ko milega , β˜ΊοΈ

sabar ka fal meetha hota hai πŸ˜‰

arayyy ab toh bahut sabar kiya hamne..πŸ˜†hope we see some scenes!!...soo everything will sort out at party ehh? 
Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago