Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

OK ji..But i thought u said koi kissi ka nahi hai😉    and are u referring me MR😲 

I don't know about juhi n sunny ..but i can say that about sky that he is pure at heart and he has shown this as well  from the time he entered the show
😛

sky has a experience of a previous reality show where he was nobody's and sky knows the consequences of that, amar is new to this
Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

acha annamunna ek sawaal ka jawaab de,tu apni life mein amar jaisa dost pasand karega??

main yeh manta hu wo real nhe hain wo sirf is show main aisa hian!!!!!!
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: alia

whn amar entered the store room to sat hi
Salman said: "pehle toh pls yeh fake being human ke t-shirts pehenna band karo aaplog"

he did not tell amar to stop wearing being human shirts, just not the fake ones

n to that amar also replies "fake hai? I didn't kno am sorry"

but jesa bhi salman ne kaha baat kuch aur thi

ye reality show hai bhai,sabka asli character bahaar aata hai isme.I m surprised people are supporting such a dogla insaan.

no no idnt beleivve ke real life mian aisa he huga yeh!!!!!!!!!
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Freaking.Buzzof
acha annamunna ek sawaal ka jawaab de,tu apni life mein amar jaisa dost pasand karega??

well dear this is a game.Amar itself quite times admit that he is playing game.He is not here to make relationship,friends.He is clear in it.even i like he is honest about it.
So there is no logic of thys question.

Edited by zanish_k - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zanish_k

Freaking.Buzzof

well dear this is a game.Amar itself quite times admit that he is playing game.He is not here to make relationship,friends.He is clear in it.
So there is no logic of thys question.

thnx zanish mate
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: docsweety

OK ji..But i thought u said koi kissi ka nahi hai😉    and are u referring me MR😲 

I don't know about juhi n sunny ..but i can say that about sky that he is pure at heart and he has shown this as well  from the time he entered the show
😛

sky has a experience of a previous reality show where he was nobody's and sky knows the consequences of that, amar is new to this
[/QUOTE]

That's just a speculation!! But whatever we saw  in this show it implies that he haven't ditched any of his friends yet...so that make him person with gud heart there.😃
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago

mujhe lagta hai ye lalchi insaan hai,paise ke liye ye koi bhi had paar kar sakta hai,in real life too.

chalein theek hain jaisa hain wo apne liye hain na hume to sirf show enjoy krna hain!!!!
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

mujhe lagta hai ye lalchi insaan hai,paise ke liye ye koi bhi had paar kar sakta hai,in real life too.

waah what double standards,you say sky didn't have any option than to nominate amar??why couldn't the evil threesome take sid and each others name instead??afterall amar was so called best buddy also for sky too no??they could have said sid and one each of sunny/sky/juhi/amar and the votes would have gotten evenly placed?😡
only amar is expected to live up to this frienship while their evil gangs families ditched him and sunny ditched him before and this time they ALL ditched him this time and amar is a dogala insaan.?😡
they just use this brother-sister bullshit to emotionally blackmail and then cleverly dump you when you nominate them,shows how much they value their friendships..last time sunny ditched him but amar still took it sportingly and look at this whiny loosers...serves them right..atleast amar doesn't hide behind fake relationships..i would choose him any day as a friend.
Edited by wicked gal - 12 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like Amar as he has always claimed that he is playing the game. Now to his defense why people are expecting him to be friends with someone? Some people makes friends easily some takes a much longer time. Also the only loyal friend so far has been Sky to some extent and no one else.  But as for Sky in case of Sky also it would have been interesting to see if he had PB instead of Sid.

Personally if I find such people in real life, I would not like to be friends with anyone of those. None.