Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: small_boss5

i loved that way when salman told amar to no wear being human shirt anymore

meine to tab hi dekhliye tha jab shonali 1000 baar amar c mafi mangi thi and he was still not to stop

salmaan asked him not to wear he shirts as they were fake.
kya kya imagine karte ho yaarπŸ˜†
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amar actually thinks of the game .. he is loyal to no one ... He did think tht if i gave one vote to Sid .. then the total wd be 4 sid and 3 him .. which wd mean him and sid will be nominated ... the 3 didnt think like tht ... he used his brain and came up with a plan ... 
Originally posted by: BlrBabe

Amar actually thinks of the game .. he is loyal to no one ... He did think tht if i gave one vote to Sid .. then the total wd be 4 sid and 3 him .. which wd mean him and sid will be nominated ... the 3 didnt think like tht ... he used his brain and came up with a plan ... 

woh spineless hu sakta hain logo ke lye par brainless dumb nhe hain woo !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

i can't stand spineless people but i can deal with brainless people,in real life i would definately beware of such friend who is a snake and can ditch u anytime for his benefits.

he is just playing a game this is a reality show !! Aur yahan kooi kise ka nhe hain woh mou pe saaf bolta hain !!!! aur baqi sab bhe apne lye he aye hain rishtadari banane nhe aye!!!!!

kabhi sky ko dekha hai apne kisi friend ko ditch karte hue???rishte banane ke liye acha dil chahiye hota hai,aur agar aap do mahina logo ke saath ek ghar mein rehte ho to apne aap rishte ban jaate hai.

sky ko support chaiyeh!!

support chahiye ya kuch bhi chahiye but he is atleast loyal to his friends usne kabhi kisiko waqt aane pe dhokha nahi diya hai.aur bhai baat palat mat hum jo baat kar rahe the stick to that.

main baat nhe palat raha main ghalat app sahi k discussion closed!!!!
hppppp thumbnail

support chahiye ya kuch bhi chahiye but he is atleast loyal to his friends usne kabhi kisiko waqt aane pe dhokha nahi diya hai.aur bhai baat palat mat hum jo baat kar rahe the stick to that.

sky was extremely LOYAL to sid at a point of time!
and then...
game plan changed!
Edited by hima_123 - 12 years ago

kabhi sky ko dekha hai apne kisi friend ko ditch karte hue???rishte banane ke liye acha dil chahiye hota hai,aur agar aap do mahina logo ke saath ek ghar mein rehte ho to apne aap rishte ban jaate hai.

sky ke baat he nhe ke hian main phir bhi sky kahan se agaya!!!
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: docsweety

but that' a very bad remark to make about a married person . i would slap left and right if someone accuses my husband of that

it means when hhe holds up sunny wasnt that a situation where a married man could get slapped? when he took almost the sarre of sunny away i would kill my husband if he does dat even if it would the demand of the task or what ever
Whatisthisss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
great gameplay by amar... if he wld hv blindly followed sky, it wld hv been only amar, sid in noms... amar smartly dragged sunny and juhi in it too... too bad there's no voting this week or else juhi or sunny wld hv been def eliminated.