Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Rajkumari Manyata: A breath of fresh air.

Shayoni Groupbie
Shayoni
Shayoni

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Well ..finally i find a show where the leading female protagonist isnt the usual epitome of principles-sacrifice-dejection.

Jay was contemplating of making life difficult for her--n wat do we see--her plan has boomeranged.Its manyata wreaking havoc in J's life rather than the odr way round...
"Chilla mat...saare shishey toot jayenge"-thats the kind of audacity she had while uttering these wrds to an already fuming JN.Bechaari JN.

Although Monu has entered the royal palace just sometime back, she has not let herself be the target of torture or humiliation. No vamp in the serial can cause any harm to this straightforward but honest, innocent but indomitable lass.
Sacrifice--toh lets just forget about it. She wouldnt even let go  of an iota of her chawl wala samaan. 
Also for change, we see a girl being so prompt in confessing her love.
Everytime in every episode, manyata proves that she's no ordinary girl.
1)No one should dare to think of taking advantage of her coz she's no bechaari.
2)She never feels that she needs to wait for something--always throws abuses at ppl with an ease which no odr lead till date has managed to do.
3)A very strong girl- tough to crack in most adverse conditions!
4)Doesnt keep crying over something all day long.
5)Good at accepting the truth and getting over the initial jabs of pain.

Another important point---too immature for her age which in a way is refreshing compared to the usual self-dependent, overly responsible characters we get to see in the shoes of the leads.

And last but not the least, she is so much unaware of her self-worth--which is soo naive n guileless---as i said: a breath of fresh air!

P.S. Hope the soap-makers highlight these shades to her character in a less-exaggerated manner so that the true essence is captured in the epis..

Edited by Shayoni - 19 December 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

paankhlove...OMGshrarrtininiiNaina007OmaRamdassadventure_gurlMiss.Colorfullpallavi25_Poulomi_SofnaBadtameez_Dil

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
yup manatya is a strong girl n she never gives up like if u r nice to her she will be nice to u but u can't push her around n expect her to follow u or even say anything against her. i thought j would her life miserable but she cannot compete with manatya since manayta knows jay's weakness but jay doesn't know manatya's yet so she is using that against jay. one thing i love about today's epsiode is all her tricks are childlike nothing too serious all in as gud pranks which is cute n funny so she has nothing against j but she wants everyone to know if u brought me here then deal with me. 

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 19 December 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayoniKSG_luv

Shayoni Groupbie
Shayoni
Shayoni

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

yup manatya is a strong girl n she never gives up like if u r nice to her she will be nice to u but u can't push her around n expect her to follow u or even say anything against her. i thought j would her life miserable but she cannot compete with manatya since manayta knows jay's weakness but jay doesn't know manatya's yet so she is using that against jay. one thing i love about today's epsiode is all her tricks are childlike nothing too serious all in as gud pranks which is cute n funny so she has nothing against j but she wants everyone to know if u brought me here then deal with me. 

So True MC!!
Just hope that the cvs dont ruin her character--n i want manyata n uday to fall in luv wid each odr even b4 they themselves realise the fact.
Lets c how the story unfolds..!

Edited by Shayoni - 19 December 2011 at 1:48pm
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
i agree with everything you said here - couldnt have said it better

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayoni

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shayoni

Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

So True MC!!
Just hope that the cvs dont ruin her character--n i want manyata n uday to fall in luv wid each odr even b4 they themselves realise the fact.
Lets c how the story unfolds..!
same here i want manveer to actually fall in love with each other before the wedding but wedding looks far in the future since manayta has to accept her fam,transform herself into a princess n know about her family like what exactly does she get as a princess n has to learn her responsibilities if cvs are going in this order. alo the whole akash-manatya love thing it will also create some serious drama in future. 

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 20 December 2011 at 12:26pm
paankh Groupbie
paankh
paankh

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Great topiC!!!  Yes, finally the main gal is not a...errr...what do you call those people, who cry for no reason, and just keep crying in dramas...like GopEE Bahu?!  Well, Manyata's not like that! I like it!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top