Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mami's relative falling for Khushi

RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This new entry might be fun to watch considering it's Mami's relative fallling for Khushi and all encouraging them -Mami will have a heartattackπŸ˜† she is funny when she is not being mean to Payal.

I actually don't mind Khushi-Mami scenes. They are funny sometimes. Khushi is shown stronger than her sensitive sister and takes mami's barbs well and lets it slide off her.

Mami also knows that Khushi is a hot headed person-I mean she has seen her give it back to ASR when she resigned and many other times. Mami knows her limits- I hope.

I particulalry like their:
Mango juice scene, chamko detergent scene where she says, "pata nahi kaun dhule ga fati sadi he haath"

Anyone else like their scenes?

One more reason to like this show there is excellent chemistry and relationships with other charatcers as well.

Payal-Khushi
Bua-Khushi
Mami-Khushi
Anjali-Khushi
La-Khushi
Aakash-Khushi
Anjali-Aakash
Nani-Mami
Anjali-Mami
Mami-Arnav
Babuji-Khushi
Aakash-Arnav
La-Mami
Nani-Khushi
Mama-Mami (whatevr little they have shown them)
Bua-Mami

They are gelling well...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
they do
soo cool
thnks for the post
xxx
whisperer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
I hope he falls for Anjali !!!!πŸ€”
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I would find it ghilarious if they fell for Khushi...Imagining Mami's raections " Ei khoon bhari tang aur phatti saree ko hum, Manorama ke saath hi naata jodna tha ka!"
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘ Good observation...

but you forgot the most important people..😭. the prakash's πŸ˜† Khushi had a special rapport with Om Prakash  (with whom she played hide and seek) and Hari prakash (who fainted to see Naani dancing)

Out of the Prakash group, I like Hari Prakash πŸ˜†

And of course our dear Lakshmi... who can forget her remember Khushi's conversation with the goat when she lost her ring?
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

I would find it ghilarious if they fell for Khushi...Imagining Mami's raections " Ei khoon bhari tang aur phatti saree ko hum, Manorama ke saath hi naata jodna tha ka!"

lol I don't know why but I'm actually watching some funny Mami-Khushi moments-maybe bc of the sad current episodes just wanted to laugh. I love it when Mami eats the real mud-pie and says let khoon bhari taang eat it and Khushi is looking at her feet-I still can't stop laughing. πŸ˜†

Payal and Khushi are so different. Khushi does not take things to heart if it comes from people that don't matter much to her...she respects mami bc of nani and all but she does not let her affect her much! I like that about her...
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyLaLa

πŸ‘ Good observation...

but you forgot the most important people..😭. the prakash's πŸ˜† Khushi had a special rapport with Om Prakash  (with whom she played hide and seek) and Hari prakash (who fainted to see Naani dancing)

Out of the Prakash group, I like Hari Prakash πŸ˜†

And of course our dear Lakshmi... who can forget her remember Khushi's conversation with the goat when she lost her ring?

oh yes thanks! The OP's and other prakash's how could I forget the hide-n-seek
Also, OP and Arnav have  a special rapport! lol

And ofcourse Lakshmi-haven't seen her lately though!😲
Lakshmi had a special bond with La too-remember the time when La goes to meet ASR in the night and Lakshmi is there in the dark too-lol

I am watching all the funny scenes lately and this show has a lot, to name a few:

the hide-n-seek one 🀣 "tum ajeeb ho"
the apology after throwing hot tea where ASr says, "to kya dupata pakad na chahiye tha" and than realizes that is not him lol
The match-making one, "kya bolu ab" and stupid plan with loopholes" and Aakash jumping without glasses..." 🀣
I also like the part where he sympathizes with Aakash when Payal hangs up the phone and pats him on his shoulder as if to say-"carry on-it'll be fine" lol

The current story line makes sense we can't have fun, romance and laughter all the time hence re-visiting the fun times! I'm on a roll sorry but can't stop talking about it.

If anyone wants to make this fun and share some more we can laugh together-this forum needs it too what with the crazy posts lately!
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
oh! come no one has anything funny to share and laugh from IPK...