Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishiramkaran thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you very much Wafah. What is wrong with Neelu? Isn't it strange that she who wishes to have an abode of her own and Guddu for herself will stoop so low as to usurping Guddu's property? I wouldn't doubt if she is really conspiring with Pappu secretly so that they both will assume full control of Kannauj. He will rid L.N. of its elements exclusive of Neelu who will become his dearly beloved wife with Runjhun's bhag in their possession.
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wafah Di, thank you very much for the WU.  
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update wafah
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the udate!

I swear, Guddu destroys that living area furniture once  a month in a fit or rage.  I find it hilarious.I love it.

Neelu better watch out.  She is seeing first hand  how G will treat people without having any proof.  She better be ready to run when he finds out the absolute truth G my just beat her black and blue adn up and down the street out of the town. He might just throw her off the cliff she tried to push R off of. 

Oh man how can there be so much evil.  Poor Guddu.  I really want to cry for him.  He just wants his wife back.  So many forces and people against him.  

All i ask is when this sad depressing evil track is over can we pretty please have a sweet cheesey cute love track.  And make it so long and cheesey that i get sick and beg for some drama.
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you wafah di always.
Really the episode is 1000wala.
I am so happy to see my dabbang Gudduji again.
I know Himmanshoo was a cricketer.Today we came to knew that he plays hockey too.
Gudduji is superb .
Himmanshooji's force on pushing that gate is throwing...
powerful performance of Himmanshooji and excellent episode.
Fantastic.
afghan33 thumbnail
that pi is dead he got shot and you could hear the shot once pappu yadav fired.. also guddu is stupid to think that the m&m's has anything to do with the kidnapping of r.. remember the pi said there is one person responsible in the lalita house for r's kidnapping and that is neelu..
Surish thumbnail
ampliphy you put it so sweetly. It's so excruciating to see the Wench Neelu brutally torturing Guddu and escaping the clutches of punishment
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update...

I totally enjoyed the episode...It was nice to see Guddu beating the M&M up...Correction Dabangg Guddu Shukla...I felt my mouth moved to a big smile when he arrive on his bike...

Good way to start the week..Just hope CV will keep this up...

I wonder if Pappu really killed the PI and akso what Jabbu said to Kukkan was very interesting about he knows a secret...Let's see what Jabbu will bring...still hoping is something good and not bad..probably wishful thinking...

Overall a excellent episode...

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs for the update Wafah Di