Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

December 19th, Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guddu misses Runjhun and wonders why he hasn't received Janardhan's phone call as of yet, while on the other hand Janardhan has been captured by Pappu's men. (Pappu can start his own kidnapping company...he's getting quite a collection of people.)

Kukkan finds out about Mahadevi giving money to Jabbu and goes looking for him. He finds Jabbo and beats him up. Jabbo on the other hand is drunk and tells Kukkan that it was Mahadevi who gave the money to him and wanted to run away with him but because of family wasn't able to. Kukkan gets more angry at Jabbo for instigating him against Mahadevi and tells Jabbo that he doesn't trust someone like him. Jabbo tells Kukkan he is innocent ot he worldly ways but Kukkan tells Jabbo that he knows that someone like him has only bad intentions and gives Jabbo a final warning to stay away and keep his advice to himself.

Pappu drags Janardhan out to the city limits of Kannauj and tells him to call Guddu and tell him he's leaving. Janardhan calls him and tells Guddu he's leaving making Guddu angry but before he can say anything else Pappu grabs the phone and hangs up. Janardhan does tell Guddu that someone in his home is involved. Pappu tells Janardhan to run and he will count till ten but shoots on the count of three.

Guddu next morning decides to matter in his own hands again and questions everyone about Runjhun since he remembers Janardhan's words. Neelu wonders why Guddu is angry and wonders if he knows she is dead. Vishnu argues with Guddu and Guddu slaps him. He keeps on asking but all of them plead innocent. He badgers them and locks them up till they reveal the truth giving Amma the key and telling her that till they reveal Runjhun's whereabouts they are not going to be given food or anything.

Neelu looks terrified at Guddu's reaction.

Precap: Buntu looks like he's going to crack and Billo tells him not to say anything. THough Rajju curious moves closer to hear what they are saying.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for your awesome update Wafah. Hope that Neelu doesn't use this opportunity to tell Guddu that Runjhun is dead and Jabbu or the Mamma/Mammis decides to collude secretly with Pappu. It is quite obvious that Pappu will usurp Guddu of his assets and Neelu. I knew that Pappu would have threatened Pappu's private investigator but I wonder if he will decide to pay him off to keep his lips sealed, hold him in captivity and demand a ransom from Guddu or have him murdered. Probably in this way Pappu will obtain Guddu's assets then attempt to assume full control of Kannauj. Sounds very creepy to me. Guddu's forlorn hope lies in the hands of the Aghori Baba and the shopkeeper who had exposed Pappu to Guddu's Private investigator. Hope that Pappu doesn't go after the shopkeeper as well for divulging information on his dark side. Eventually Pappu will be mauled by Guddu who is presently on the prowl in search of a sumptuous meal. Wish that this would happen prior to the election so that he will suffer a major defeat, and arrested for attempted murder, kidnapping, extortion of property, money laundering and other heinous crimes we are not cognizant of. Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU, Wafah!  And in record time as well!!! 

Well the story is getting more exciting by the minute!!! And Guddu is finally showing his his true colors towards the M&M's re his suspicions of their involvement in R's kidnap!! Bantu looks to be on the verge of collapse, hopefully they will all fall like dominoes within the next couple days!!!  Can't wait for tomorrow's show!!!
Surish thumbnail
Thank wafah for your efficient written update.Looking forward to this week's episodes of Guddu finally pouncing on Pappu and ripping him to shreds
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the WU Wafah. Definitely moving forward, even though not at lightning speed. So G is taking matters to his own hand. While that is good, I wish they show some intelligence and cunning from his side except brute force. It cannot get accurate results like when he threatened to burn them else confess about A. Baba. Do not see any connection between Jhabbu's story with G & R anyway. Maybe they are going to keep it separate. I do not get how PY can be that stupid to let the PI go free. Even if he is not able to come to Kannouj, he can make a phone call? Something tells me we have not seen the end of PI. Let us hope this week flies and by next week we will have the end of track. I think one week is enough for Niv to give enough episodes to end the track? Also Neelu' 3 months is expiring, so the end should be close.

Unless I misunderstood and PY shot PI at count of 3 and killed him?😕. If so congratulations az.
Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
Thank you wafah for the WU. What if Pappu riddled some bullets on Guddu's private investigator's back while running upon being released? After all, I do not think that Pappu is all that stupid. Remember he is vying for the post of MP and will do whatever it takes to save his reputation even if he has to commit murder.Since Guddu was last seen threatening him maybe he will be implicated and arrested for the crime. I do not wish for another delay in this track though so I hope that the private investigator escapes unscathed. Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks wafah!

Hope that Jabbu is only after Kukkan, Mahadevi Neelu and Runjhun and not conspiring secretly with Pappu. against Guddu. I wish for him to reconcile, putting aside his differences with his close friends and aid in the rescuing of Runjhun if he wishes to win back Guddu's love and appreciation for him. Hope that he has sufficient, empirical, evidence to implicate Neelu so that Guddu will come to his senses that she is also a co instigator in the complot with Vishnu, Mittho and Pappu.
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
jonathanramdath thumbnail
 What if Bantu decides to confess to all the Mamma/Mammis that a package was sent stating that Runjhun was murdered? Then Mitto and Vishnu along with the rest of the mamma/mammis clan  will conspire with Neelu to inform Guddu of Runjhun's death. By the way, thank you for your written update. Edited by jonathanramdath - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafa for the WU.
Nice episode. Moving forward. It would indeed be intresting if PI is just hurt and comes back to inform about Pappu and Runjhuns whereabouts. What if PI was actually wearing a bulletproof???
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by azuria

Thank you Wafa for the WU.
Nice episode. Moving forward. It would indeed be intresting if PI is just hurt and comes back to inform about Pappu and Runjhuns whereabouts. What if PI was actually wearing a bulletproof???

My Response

Excellent analytical thinking azuria! I couldn't even think of such!