JUHI IS NO NEAR SHWETA TIWARI!!

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
LOOKING AT JUHI'S ACTING IN BIG BOSS , ONE CAN TELL, SHE LOST RESPECT AND ONLY CAN WIN BIG BOSS IF IT IS FIXED , SAME FOR SKY AND SUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
She is not even NEAR to Shweta Tiwari 😑😑😑😑

People will come and bash her RIGHT on her face for nominating them whom she didnt even nominate ( Refer to Manoj drama ) and she will take the whole shit chup chap 😑😑😑😑 And look at this Juhi shouting SOOO much for getting nominated ONCE after 100000000000000 weeks 😑😑

OMG I cant stand this season's BB it SUCKSSS 😑😑
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
4 weeks into the show last season ppl wanted ST to win!! Majority on this forum were her supporters. Nd she kept her image clean throughout as well! Whereas thus season 3weeks to finale and hate threads on juhi everywhere and we're not even sure if those in there r the deserving winners!!
ShahZur thumbnail
WORST BB SEASON AFTER MEHAK !!!!
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its a mistake to compare both of them...Shweta ko comparision mei math laana with Juhi...Juhi can just act in some stupid kumkum or wotevr soap opera dats it.End of story!!🀒 
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i now see the same hatred for juhi as there was for pooja bedi once in this forum...get ready for the abuses juhi when u get outside..i hardly see anyone supporting u..
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Nowhere no where nowhere even close to Shweta ...shweta carried her in very decent manner..jabke uss ke opposite  Veena,Dolly,Manoj jaise bhayanak log thei.. Edited by kizley - 12 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
SHE CAN NOT STAND ANY ONE WHO LOOKS BETTER THAN HER, THAT IS THE REASON SHE HATED ANDREW!!!
ShahZur thumbnail
Originally posted by: alexstar

Its a mistake to compare both of them...Shweta ko comparision mei math laana with Juhi...Juhi can just act in some stupid kumkum or wotevr soap opera dats it.End of story!!🀒 

YES U R RIGHT !!! I REALISED IT AFTERWATCHING TODAY'S EPISODE!!!🀒
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizley

Nowhere no where nowhere even close to Shweta ...shweta carried her in very decent manner..jabke uss ke opposite saath Veena,Dolly jaise log thei..

Atleast dollly and veena wernt hypocrites.they showed what they were😑