Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
As someone said earlier these three are total hypocrites.
They should get the hell out !!
And oh DAMN Juhi is SO irritating !!
And what can say about sky baba always speaking nonsense.Aur Sunny ji toh hain hi fake sati savetri 🀒
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
no no sky juhi and sunny ..Govt of india:P

u have to support thm..u cant nominate thm..they are the angels frm heaven...everyone shuld beat thm wit shoe:@
adieus50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

😑😑

In Bigg Boss house, as far as I am concerned, DISCUSSIONS on nominations aint allowed right ?? 😑😑 Last year becuz of this single rule, Manoj Tiwari did such BIG drama with Sameer-Shweta when Seema nominated him 😑 And my fellow mates told me since BB 1, nominations were NOT allowed to be discussed 😑😑

Then what the HELL is this 😑😑 Just got done with tonight's epi😑😑 SUCH PATHETIC bully they are 😑😑 Bashing a contestant for nominating them WHAT THE HELL 😑 Amar has come to win the show he is a different individual he can nominate anyone and everyone why the HELL is this BULLYING 😑 Why doesnt Bigg Boss reprimand them IMMEDIATELY😑

TOTALLY got done with this show now.. Can not believe it has gone to such gutter now 😑😑 They can go to HELL while Bigg Boss himself will lead them to HELL 😑😑

DIE BB DIE 😑😑

"Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...

ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...

koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this 

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels 

They are 3 idiots in the true sense ! 
P.S - Sorry for such nonsense topic but jz couldnt control such bullying 😑😑

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: znursingh

And of course Sky,Juhi & the po*n Queen DIDN'T!!!

Exactly! They are doing it all the time.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
zyada ghussa mat karo

bp high hojayega,
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

bb didn't show it,but after nomination when they walked into the bathoom,hear their conversation u will come to they they planned it.

The part BB didn't show I cannot speculate and assume what might have happened but whatever it was shown from that my conclusion is it was a coincidence.  I did watch that scene couple of times. It doesn't say anything about their planning. Rather once Amar said Sid you played with your brain while they were sitting beside pool. It seems like no planning but coincidence.
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
last season is the best of all..
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  DIE BIGG BOSS????? how can say so prerna4rishav???? Dont you have any heart for ALREADY DEAD BIGG BOSS😑 This season BIGG BOSS IS REALLY JUST A WEAK VOICE and nothing else...

Did you notice how Juhi was torturing Sid for nominating him and saying I have only one brother and he is Sky walker...toh agar Sid Sky And Amar, ya Amar and Sunny Ya Sky and Sunny ko nominate karta toh it would have been Ok with Juhi but since he nominated her, he suddenly comes under her Radar??🀒 Disgusting, and shame on us too that this female has reached so close to finale..😑 BB is just a FARCE...
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WORST SEASON WITH ROTTEN CONTESTANT EXCEPT FEW WHO ALREADY GONE !!!! SID TO WIN!!! 
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanchhi_

The part BB didn't show I cannot speculate and assume what might have happened but whatever it was shown from that my conclusion is it was a coincidence.  I did watch that scene couple of times. It doesn't say anything about their planning. Rather once Amar said Sid you played with your brain while they were sitting beside pool. It seems like no planning but coincidence.

I am very sure they didnt plan, if they had planned they would have nominated Sky why go for Sunny and Juhi???
Edited by VAZ2011 - 12 years ago