What the HELL is wrong with Bigg Boss ????????????

Posted: 12 years ago
😑😑

In Bigg Boss house, as far as I am concerned, DISCUSSIONS on nominations aint allowed right ?? 😑😑 Last year becuz of this single rule, Manoj Tiwari did such BIG drama with Sameer-Shweta when Seema nominated him 😑😑😑😑 And my fellow mates told me since BB 1, nominations were NOT allowed to be discussed 😑😑

Then what the HELL is this 😑😑 Just got done with tonight's epi😑😑 SUCH PATHETIC bully they are 😑😑 Bashing a contestant for nominating them WHAT THE HELL 😑😑😑😑 Amar has come to win the show he is a different individual he can nominate anyone and everyone why the HELL is this BULLYING 😑😑😑😑 Why doesnt Bigg Boss reprimand them IMMEDIATELY😑😑😑😑

TOTALLY got done with this show now.. Can not believe it has gone to such gutter now 😑😑 They can go to HELL while Bigg Boss himself will lead them to HELL 😑😑

DIE BB DIE 😑😑

P.S - Sorry for such nonsense topic but jz couldnt control such bullying 😑😑
I loved seema parihar's response last time to manoj when asked her if she nomianted and why...and she was yes i did so what...i can nominate anyone i did...what is your problem...get over it...
Originally posted by Freaking.Buzzof

dude even planning nomination isn't allowed,sid and amar planned the nomination.
  When??
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

😑😑

In Bigg Boss house, as far as I am concerned, DISCUSSIONS on nominations aint allowed right ?? 😑😑 Last year becuz of this single rule, Manoj Tiwari did such BIG drama with Sameer-Shweta when Seema nominated him 😑 And my fellow mates told me since BB 1, nominations were NOT allowed to be discussed 😑😑

Then what the HELL is this 😑😑 Just got done with tonight's epi😑😑 SUCH PATHETIC bully they are 😑😑 Bashing a contestant for nominating them WHAT THE HELL 😑 Amar has come to win the show he is a different individual he can nominate anyone and everyone why the HELL is this BULLYING 😑 Why doesnt Bigg Boss reprimand them IMMEDIATELY😑

TOTALLY got done with this show now.. Can not believe it has gone to such gutter now 😑😑 They can go to HELL while Bigg Boss himself will lead them to HELL 😑😑

DIE BB DIE 😑😑

P.S - Sorry for such nonsense topic but jz couldnt control such bullying 😑😑
i totally agree...
i think last season is d best season...
nd bb5 is worse...
Agree completely with the topic. It has not happened once but multiple times this season. So annoying!
I,for one,TOTALLY agree with you.In fact I think you have given voice to the general disillusionment & disappointment many of us are feeling with the BB programmers this year.Is it the Chinese year of the rat or swine-if not how are the likes of  Petu Choohi & the porcine Sky STILL in the show? Or maybe its the year of the Pole-dancing Bai/Bi?!
There is little that will revive THIS edition of BB.
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

When??

And of course Sky,Juhi & the po*n Queen DIDN'T!!!
Originally posted by znursingh

And of course Sky,Juhi & the po*n Queen DIDN'T!!!

Yes and PIGS FLY 😑😑
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Yes and PIGS FLY 😑😑

AND beggers RIDE their high horses!!
😑😑Heights of hypocrisy😑😑