How about this???New beginning...new show!

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!
I have been a silent reader for more than a year and this the first time I'm sharing my view on a public forum.i hope I don't hurt anyone.
I'm proud to say I'm a maaneetian and am crazy about geet!first time I got so attached to a Indian show.an incident comes to mind.this happened on sept 24th last yr. I basically live in Dubai and we had to catch a flight to India to visit my parents..so I come home from work and there is just 30 minutes to leave for the airport,and wat to I do?i download the entire episode,converted it into 3gp format,stored it in my phone and watched it in-flight! My husband was literally shaking his head and rolling his eyes .I cried a lot when i saw the last episode.it was so unreal😭...

Anyways...coming to my topic. after hearing the interview today,I felt like ghsp 2 wouldn't work out.Its time for  reality..they have spoilt the show and gave such a stupid mundane ending.and we can't go back ...we need to star fresh. We can't fight a losing battle for ghsp 2.But we can fight for a new show with a new story BUT with only GC and DD! Attract A good production house and a happening channel with all this hype.  The story has to be unique and captivating,Cos basically u have two of the best leads in tv,who equally talented,hardworking and can set the screens on fire!
And for that they have come to our very own ff writers!! Seriously,the ph wouldn't get a better creative team than our girls!😳 I personally would love to see muskan's pyaar ke ehsaas or reet's in love with a enemy on screen...me getting excited just by thinking of this...and the trp's will shoot thro the roof! Even if the leads r hesitant to play parents, in love with the enemy will give them so much scope!

What do u guys think?i hope I penned down my thoughts clearly...forgive me if I offended anyone,first topic u see⭐️
Edited by manaal_2011 - 12 years ago
So many views but no reply...did I say anything wrong?😭

GHSP 2 means ... a fresh story with Gurti as maaneet ...

we are not asking the PH to continue from where they left ...
we want GC & DD back in GHSP or any new show as lead pair... I feel muskan's Dhunlae Aks is also very nice option...

its better to hope for new show with GC and DD as main lead...
Here GHSP 2 means starting of new fresh story itself..But with the same team..We do have best talented professional in the tellywood -GURTI are there😉,apart from them we have best music director Raju singh,Dialogue writer Barryiji,Director Sandeep sharma...So all we need is a good script writer.

But as you said for different PH,i dont think any body is willing to help us..if they were then it would be great..but now we have Endemol who is keen on helping us..n pls lets not mention about 4 L---- 😡here.So instead of putting our hands in so many things and not ening up anywhere isn't it good to concentrate on one thing.Its just mine point of view
Originally posted by anjhi_2483

we want GC & DD back in GHSP or any new show as lead pair... I feel muskan's Dhunlae Aks is also very nice option...

Gurti forever !!
Thanks for commenting
Originally posted by dewdropred

GHSP 2 means ... a fresh story with Gurti as maaneet ...

we are not asking the PH to continue from where they left ...
Oh I didn't know that.i misunderstood.😆..but I think many r misunderstanding.even gurti..cos in the interview they said they would like to go back to the office scenes.
Originally posted by harshithaaa

its better to hope for new show with GC and DD as main lead...
Ya buddy..me too.
Originally posted by maneetshauna

Here GHSP 2 means starting of new fresh story itself..But with the same team..We do have best talented professional in the tellywood -GURTI are there😉,apart from them we have best music director Raju singh,Dialogue writer Barryiji,Director Sandeep sharma...So all we need is a good script writer.

But as you said for different PH,i dont think any body is willing to help us..if they were then it would be great..but now we have Endemol who is keen on helping us..n pls lets not mention about 4 L---- 😡here.So instead of putting our hands in so many things and not ening up anywhere isn't it good to concentrate on one thing.Its just mine point of view
Yes.the whole team except 4 l&😡..
Hey u called endemol rite?ok I will pm u now.