Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH - Written Update 19 Dec 2011 (Page 4)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Thanks for the update zuby... I actually loved the episode. Ram and Sakshi rocked with their expressions. Esp the last scene, i have lost count of how many times i've seen the scene..  Wat priya told Ram yest is the truth... Remember Ram's dialogues to priya during the ring scene, he tells may be u'll leave me if i told about me. He basically doesn't want priya to leave him after he tells apeksha's truth. He fears that and so he's just shouting at her to keep her mouth shut and divert the topic.. I think its gonna go on for a while and if priya stays over at her home tonight, golu might miss her and both missing each other might make them realize their true feelings..
THANKS MariaEmbarrassed
Hmmm... I was angry at Goloo for his continued school boy behaviourAngry He is a grown man.Why can't he have a decent convo with a soft girl like Priya even if its a crisis time?Confused 

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

ClapMrs Zuby DHug
Thanks for the fantastic up dateClap ...Though the episode picture wasn't that great but the colours of the painting was very vibrant...Good and apt choice of words...Thumbs Up
Nuts acting was perfect...out of this world...hard to identify the ballistic bipolar Nuts of yesteryear  with today's lonely, broken, dejected lil girl.Shocked..Wished she would have taken Kartik into confidence...Relied on the wrong counsel  and thought of her husband and MIL at the last moment..Where is the idiotic Shaks?Angry Disappeared into thin air after tying  Nuts's  hand  to go for an abortion ...He was not even there to comfort her in times of need...Fickle friends desert u in times of your needDead
Well let's enjoy the  conniving of Niharika and the two stooges..now that we are freed of Apeeksha for the time being...Liked the way Neha ignored NiharikaClap Poor Niharika in a delusional mode abt RAYA'S union...lil does she know when the arguement phase is over and misunderstandings have been cleared up they will come all the more closer  as they have gone through a fiery storm .
Ram in a ballistic mode and Priya in  an analysing mode...Not excusing Ram's irrational temper tantrum... then running behind the cover of work excuse...later having guilt during  the flashbacks..Typical  male behaviour of the one with a short fuse...Women married to a short tempered guy can identify with his behaviour...Guilt then is taken out  in the form of yelling at whoever crosses their path that day...
Priya emoted the hurt disappointed wifey look perfectly...Liked how she didn't want to share either her problem with Neha or other members in the family...It's always good to bottle up your hurts  rather than share it with strangers...Wise PriyaClap
Gollu Dadiji..muah muahHeartlove u for the love towards RAYA...Nobody would cast evil eyes on RAYA other than your smirking bahurani and her chamchasDead
Once again Viks and Neha took the cake...Ram is so lucky to have a friend in Viks... one who can read him like a book...just by looking at his friend realises something is wrong...didn't go by the outward superfluous words but realised the hidden pain behind the words...
Neha is such a bubbly person...liked how she pulled Priya's leg ... miserly habits of not calling them when they were there in Aussieland...When she enters the room it is like a whiff of fresh air... She brightens the room  of all the negative vibes when she comes in..So natural in her role...Hats of to Vikram and Neha
Great update ...love yaHugWhere's your twin the tornado??????????????
Nice observations Avi!Thanks. It was a emotional episode.Loved it.
Very natural behaviour of Ram & Priya! Going with their characters.
Both Priya & Nuts are sad for different reasons.Ouch Nuts is indeed lucky to have sasural like Sharma's.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-avivakirk

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

ClapMrs Zuby DHug
Thanks for the fantastic up dateClap ...Though the episode picture wasn't that great but the colours of the painting was very vibrant...Good and apt choice of words...Thumbs Up

Ram in a ballistic mode and Priya in  an analysing mode...Not excusing Ram's irrational temper tantrum... then running behind the cover of work excuse...later having guilt during  the flashbacks..Typical  male behaviour of the one with a short fuse...Women married to a short tempered guy can identify with his behaviour...Guilt then is taken out  in the form of yelling at whoever crosses their path that day...

Great update ...love yaHugWhere's your twin the tornado??????????????
Lovely analysis,AviClapClapClap Spot on on all the aspects of yesterday's show. Interesting point you bring about Guilt.Reminds of something Mom is always drilling into me.That when the woman is in the wrong & the man is right she can still go on arguing & the man would be placid.Its only when caught with a wrong there will be a show of tremendous might from the man's side & that point the best is to go completely silent.Men!Ermm

Thanks Avi dear for taking the time.Love ya back! HugHugHug

Tornado Viji at the moment is holidaying here in IndiaLOL Didnt u check the weather report?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanw

thanks for the awesome update Zuby
as usual U were very goodClap

episode was kind of a hang around----the trio enjoying priam condition-Angry---neha viks trying to bring some light to themselves rather than to priamConfused

but I think ram himself we talk to priya once he feels comfortable----------but right now he is fighting with himselfCry--------priya needs to give him timeCry
Thanks San dearBig smile

Ram could said it himself that he needed a bit of time to cool off.Disappointing.Ouch

Go to top