Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

||PARICHAY-19th DEC'11 WRITTEN UPDATE|| - Page 2

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I was wondering,after such a sinalicious epi also EDT didn't move 10pgs,kaha hum dumb epis ka bhi 30+pgs khatam karthe the,seems pooja abscence is showing its effect on EDT. Mai akele kitna post karti EDT mein. Aaj na to tum thi na hi Pooja isiliye mai akeli pad gayee thi. People joined only after 15 minutes after the show started and Everyone else left as soon as the episodes ended. After such a nice episode, If you and Pooja were there, we would have completed 150 pages today.

😆😆No yaar,kitne achhe mood ke saath shuroo kiyi thi WU,beech mein weird time mein powercut and net problems.and nah not chatting with anyone,😳 - Then really sorry for the net and power cut problems. I thought you  have finally found that special someone to chatt with and that's why disapeared from the EDT😉.

Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for ur farbilous update... 😊
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awww Ty so much sahasra ...such an Awww epi n my net at this hotel plus logging thru iPod sucks big time man buh had to can't stop myself can I 🤣 n Sammyyy 😳 Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sahasra, Another fantabulous update 👏👏 Love ur emoticons as usual.. i don't know how u are finding these apt emoticons 😕 well done 😃

and about the episode.. it was another SiNalicious episode. It was a cute episode. Sameer and keerthi were 😍 Hope Siddhi gets to wear more bright colors in the show.. She seriously needs a make over like yesterday.

About the thread scene, it was cute but i didn't like the idea, it kind of looked stupid to me. I was 😆🤣 seeing the scene. CV's can think of better ideas yaar.. 🥱

And i'm being grilled at office and i'm not able to participate in EDT 😭😭 will try to join u guys whenever possible...😒

And now we can confirm that Sameer went to Ekta's party directly from shoot. The same suit 😆😆, that's y neelam was missing 😛😆
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks For The Lovely update dear 🤗
I knw How Much irritating This Power Cut Problem.. Dont Knw Mera Kye Ho ga
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear
ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...loved the emoticons...especially the one with siddhi following kunal with her saree.
😛