Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazishkhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BIG " NO NO " FOR THAT.
DONT WANT ANY LOVE TRIANGLE NOW...abhi tou sham se jaan chuti hai..😉.n lavanya jst left,so no triangle plzzz thts a humble request!!
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shared in another thread.

not too excited about the new entry so soon. We just got over a triangle (quadrangle - wiht shyam in it) and cant stomach a new entry with wounds so fresh!!
ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I do not mind the new entry for La! I mean, La is outta show for now, but if the new male lead enters, then La has to come back to handle that man! Because I need a break now!🥱 I mean, first La-ASR (although La was not a huge prob since she never pushed ASR to stay away from Khushi or I would say she simply could not do that! And she never spoiled any of ARSHI's rabba ve scenes😳), then, Khushi-Shyamu and the snake tried his best Khushi ko upar apna hukam chalane ke liye! 😡 Then, ARSHI fighting and faraq nahi padta scenes!

I admire all of that now! But now, they have moved forward and can't look back! So I do not want to start from scratch again!

So, now that both ARSHI are free, I want their pairing for a while! And if the CVs are gonna bring a new lead just to make ASR jealous for only 3-4 weeks, then it is okay as well, but other than that, THE NEW MALE SHOULD HAVE NO REAL FEELINGS FOR KHUSHI!!

@CVs...If you are reading this sitting on your "Director" chair, thinking about the next track...try to find another ways to prove Khushi's love for Arnav, and Arnav's love for Khushi, like making Arnav injured, and Khushi taking care of him, or Khushi getting injured and Arnav taking care of her!! PLEASE do not try to ruin our ARSHI anymore!! We need a breakkk!!!

Upar se, abhi to Arnav ka past khulna bali hai...I have a feeling that we will be seeing more hatred during that track!😭 So, for now, give the love birds a chance!😳

Khushi (⭐️ArshiLover⭐️)
Teamvampires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I don't want a love triangle
1baghera thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Personally I think it will be a while before the new entrant makes an appearance in the show... I have not seen the SBS segments  but I read on the forum that it will be a new guy coming in... 

I doubt if CVs will replace LA because it is rumoured that she will saunter in again to the serial at another point of time.

I too don't like a love triangle.. Haven't we seen enough of  them in films and TV?... its such a hackneyed theme ... and frankly I am in no mood to watch another love triangle, square, rectangle, Circle and what have you... 😆

For the moment it is too early for ASR & Khushi to confess... Khushi is angry at ASR for ditching LA at the last moment... Whereas ASR is hurt to see LA go but in his heart, he cares (more than cares albeit he does not want to admit) for Khushi...

the Shyam track is still unfinished...it's not clear if the CVs want to prolong his lifetime in this serial a bit more to add some spice...

They also have to reveal some of ASR's past so that we understand his psyche

if the new entrant makes his way through, I prefer to see a jealous track.. I don't want to see Khushi falling for Mr. New guy... He may try to woo her much to the chagrin of Mr. High and Mighty but that will be a treat for us to see a jealous ASR...

ASR has tried to make Khushi jealous with his faraq padta hai dialogues but now I would like to see a change in the faraq padta hai scene 😆

@bold someone else referenced in another post that perhaps there won't be anything between these two for a while - I agree too
@red Mr H&M can you some sizing down 👍🏼 for the idea, although I hope they make the jealousy track funny rather than serious...
Edited by 1baghera - 12 years ago
whisperer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ArshiLover

I do not mind the new entry for La! I mean, La is outta show for now, but if the new male lead enters, then La has to come back to handle that man! Because I need a break now!🥱 I mean, first La-ASR (although La was not a huge prob since she never pushed ASR to stay away from Khushi or I would say she simply could not do that! And she never spoiled any of ARSHI's rabba ve scenes😳), then, Khushi-Shyamu and the snake tried his best Khushi ko upar apna hukam chalane ke liye! 😡 Then, ARSHI fighting and faraq nahi padta scenes!

I admire all of that now! But now, they have moved forward and can't look back! So I do not want to start from scratch again!

So, now that both ARSHI are free, I want their pairing for a while! And if the CVs are gonna bring a new lead just to make ASR jealous for only 3-4 weeks, then it is okay as well, but other than that, THE NEW MALE SHOULD HAVE NO REAL FEELINGS FOR KHUSHI!!

@CVs...If you are reading this sitting on your "Director" chair, thinking about the next track...try to find another ways to prove Khushi's love for Arnav, and Arnav's love for Khushi, like making Arnav injured, and Khushi taking care of him, or Khushi getting injured and Arnav taking care of her!! PLEASE do not try to ruin our ARSHI anymore!! We need a breakkk!!!

Upar se, abhi to Arnav ka past khulna bali hai...I have a feeling that we will be seeing more hatred during that track!😭 So, for now, give the love birds a chance!😳

Khushi (⭐️ArshiLover⭐️)
absolutley i would really HATE Khushi start having small dhak-dhak for somebody else...i just want the new entry to be like her fairy godfather (hee hee) or like a brother (cause she never had one)

3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bold someone else referenced in another post that perhaps there won't be anything between these two for a while - I agree too
@red Mr H&M can you some sizing down 👍🏼 for the idea, although I hope they make the jealousy track funny rather than serious...

I agree with you I want to be entertained and light heartedly instead of a lot of rona dhona and plain drama. there was one a few years ago Kareena Kareena although silly at times, it was mostly lighthearted. If you want to be serious and then address the social issues properly otherwise give us some comedy even if it is slap stick!