Posted: 12 years ago
Hi...i would like to get an opinion of wut u guys think abt the new entry?
Do u want it to be a love triangle or not?πŸ‘πŸΌ ORπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

For me i wouldnt want a love triangle...because that would basically say there is not much love between arshi, if khushi starts thinking of someone else.

Maybe the new entry might help arshi confess their feelings?

PLEASE SHARE WUT U THINK!!!!
THANK U!!!!
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Edited by arshi93 - 12 years ago
 Hey 😊 Well,I don't think that he's coming in for LA,no offense but I'm getting tired of people saying that they want a new entry for Lavanya.How is that going to move the story forward ? Lavanya is leaving the show and the actress who plays LA (Sana Khan ) also confirmed the fact that her role in the show has ended. I don't want a love triangle,but I want the guy to be really nice to Khushi so that arnav can realize all the pain he has given her.He will be angry and jealous to see that someone else can give her a lot of love and he's not able to express HIS love for her. Don't worry,they won't show Khushi loving the new guy, love triangle can also mean that the GUY will love Khushi,but Khushi will love Arnav so we have a triangle right there 😊 Edited by AshRun - 12 years ago
NO TRIANGLES , GIVE US A BREAK SHAYAM FICASO IS NOT OVER YET ! WE WANT ARNAV KHUSHI NO TOM DICK N HARRYS AFTER KHUSHI  OR ARNAV !

spare da show cvs , let it remain different to all the other shows plz. We want arnav and khushi's love story to move fwd  NOW this is a limit !
i thnk the new entry might be fr anjali also...bcos mami's relative is noway anjali's bro...so obviously...may b aftr the shyam fiasco comes out...he might be the one fr anjali...n fr the time being he will unknowingly play as a cupid fr arnav n khushi!!!!
Originally posted by AshRun

Hey 😊 Well,I don't think that he's coming in for LA,no offense but I'm getting tired of people saying that they want a new entry for Lavanya.How is that going to move the story forward ? Lavanya is leaving the show and the actress who plays LA (Sana Khan ) also confirmed the fact that her role in the show has ended. I don't want a love triangle,but I want the guy to be really nice to Khushi so that arnav can realize all the pain he has given her.He will be angry and jealous to see that someone else can give her a lot of love and he's not able to express HIS love for her. Don't worry,they won't show Khushi loving the new guy, love triangle can also mean that the GUY will love Khushi,but Khushi will love Arnav so we have a triangle right there 😊

i agree w/ u...i still believe Arnav has not realized his wrongdoings...and Khushi should only accept him after his forgiveness
Personally I think it will be a while before the new entrant makes an appearance in the show... I have not seen the SBS segments  but I read on the forum that it will be a new guy coming in... 

I doubt if CVs will replace LA because it is rumoured that she will saunter in again to the serial at another point of time.

I too don't like a love triangle.. Haven't we seen enough of  them in films and TV?... its such a hackneyed theme ... and frankly I am in no mood to watch another love triangle, square, rectangle, Circle and what have you... πŸ˜†

For the moment it is too early for ASR & Khushi to confess... Khushi is angry at ASR for ditching LA at the last moment... Whereas ASR is hurt to see LA go but in his heart, he cares (more than cares albeit he does not want to admit) for Khushi...

the Shyam track is still unfinished...it's not clear if the CVs want to prolong his lifetime in this serial a bit more to add some spice...

They also have to reveal some of ASR's past so that we understand his psyche

if the new entrant makes his way through, I prefer to see a jealous track.. I don't want to see Khushi falling for Mr. New guy... He may try to woo her much to the chagrin of Mr. High and Mighty but that will be a treat for us to see a jealous ASR...

ASR has tried to make Khushi jealous with his faraq padta hai dialogues but now I would like to see a change in the faraq padta hai scene πŸ˜†
Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago
dunno
i dont really wamt the love traingle
xxx
Originally posted by moon_mine

i thnk the new entry might be fr anjali also...bcos mami's relative is noway anjali's bro...so obviously...may b aftr the shyam fiasco comes out...he might be the one fr anjali...n fr the time being he will unknowingly play as a cupid fr arnav n khushi!!!!

I'm crossing my fingers for that...i dont want this show to end in just arshi feeling happy...but atleast the people Anjali should get their deep scar healed. (i also hope that Anjali realizes that weeping does not help anything from getting worse)
Originally posted by arshi93

I'm crossing my fingers for that...i dont want this show to end in just arshi feeling happy...but atleast the people Anjali should get their deep scar healed. (i also hope that Anjali realizes that weeping does not help anything from getting worse)

ya...definitely anjali's scars will be healed...bcos aftr ArHi...the most important relationship...is b/w arnav n anjali...n until n unless anjali is happy...arnav won't be happy...n in turn khushi also can't be!!!!
dunno worry...the story will take a long time to end!!!!
until n unless...the SP ppl decide to end it abruptly!!!!
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Personally I think it will be a while before the new entrant makes an appearance in the show... I have not seen the SBS segments  but I read on the forum that it will be a new guy coming in... 

I doubt if CVs will replace LA because it is rumoured that she will saunter in again to the serial at another point of time.

I too don't like a love triangle.. Haven't we seen enough of  them in films and TV?... its such a hackneyed theme ... and frankly I am in no mood to watch another love triangle, square, rectangle, Circle and what have you... πŸ˜†

For the moment it is too early for ASR & Khushi to confess... Khushi is angry at ASR for ditching LA at the last moment... Whereas ASR is hurt to see LA go but in his heart, he cares (more than cares albeit he does not want to admit) for Khushi...

the Shyam track is still unfinished...it's not clear if the CVs want to prolong his lifetime in this serial a bit more to add some spice...

They also have to reveal some of ASR's past so that we understand his psyche

if the new entrant makes his way through, I prefer to see a jealous track.. I don't want to see Khushi falling for Mr. New guy... He may try to woo her much to the chagrin of Mr. High and Mighty but that will be a treat for us to see a jealous ASR...

ASR has tried to make Khushi jealous with his faraq padta hai dialogues but now I would like to see a change in the faraq padta hai scene πŸ˜†

I agree w/ u 100%...i would love to SEE FARAQ PADTA HAI AND (PLEASE, PLEASE) a rabbe ve moment