India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Now who's better?

munz. Goldie
munz.
munz.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Am really glad to be on Sid's side... Reason he is the most genuine person on BB5... He could've just ditched Amar too... But no he is been nice to him all along... n its not just me, Symonds too liked him more than the other contestents... Coz Symmo has seen all of them closely... Am hoping that Sid wins the show... Coz he truely deserves it... Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25Roshni.xangry-birdamina.ahmedraza

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you...andrew spoke so highly of sid...and he said they always talked about their likes and cirket while everyone else was just bitching about others...all they did was tell andrew to stay away from sid...remember how happy sunny was telling her two BFFs that andrew wasnt interested in talking to sid well see what happened at the end sunny ji.

He understood amar's pain and how he was betrayed and stood by him and supported him...he tried to make things better with sunny and juhi but they wouldnt hear it coz they are so judgmental

I wish sid wins

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-birdmunz.Kar_Nan

angry-bird Senior Member
angry-bird
angry-bird

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

I totally agree with you...andrew spoke so highly of sid...and he said they always talked about their likes and cirket while everyone else was just bitching about others...all they did was tell andrew to stay away from sid...remember how happy sunny was telling her two BFFs that andrew wasnt interested in talking to sid well see what happened at the end sunny ji.

He understood amar's pain and how he was betrayed and stood by him and supported him...he tried to make things better with sunny and juhi but they wouldnt hear it coz they are so judgmental

I wish sid wins

heyyy which interview was this??? Big smile plz can u send me the link! would love to read it for andrew and sid! Big smile
Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fizzi

I wish sid wins

heyyy which interview was this??? Big smile plz can u send me the link! would love to read it for andrew and sid! Big smile

Hey sorry i dont have the link, i just searched andrew's name over the weekend and the article came up...he said he got a good friend in sid and bonded with him and they talked about circket alot because sid likes it like him...oh and also how he liked mehak alot ...sunny and juhi would get stroke after reading it...and he didnt say anything about the others lolll i am sure pooja bedi is pissed off and blames mehak for it
angry-bird Senior Member
angry-bird
angry-bird

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fizzi

I wish sid wins

Hey sorry i dont have the link, i just searched andrew's name over the weekend and the article came up...he said he got a good friend in sid and bonded with him and they talked about circket alot because sid likes it like him...oh and also how he liked mehak alot ...sunny and juhi would get stroke after reading it...and he didnt say anything about the others lolll i am sure pooja bedi is pissed off and blames mehak for it

thanks buddy! Big smile did the same! and i guess i found it! Big smile here is the link

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top