Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Today's Episode: End of Boring Week?

Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode put an end the boring episodes of last week. The start was great. Kudos to Khushi and Lavanya on the lovely dance ladies. Arnav was not taking eyes of Khushi as simply too good. Why isn't anyone noticing? I am ignoring the 1-sec Shyam looking at Khushi. The man was not in focus today which made today's episode gr8.
Arnav confessing to his family abt his broken engmnt. Gr8 acting! Kudos to everyone except Anjie felt she did overaaact a bit here. Too much crying please show her as a little bit strong and not a weakling we are gtng tired of her crying episodes...!
Then move over angry Khushi ready to blast off her Arnav...funny isn't it she is blasting him (as though she is his wife and owns him) but over a broken engmnt to someone else! Phew! These two I say!!! They make my day :)
And finally a rocking pre-cap.
I am back to my non-productive days its back to IPKKND 24 hours...non stop...even my dreams I guess :)

A triangle between Arnav-Khushi-new entry a no goer as Arnav and Khushi love needs to progress a lot first. At this stage don't feel its needed maybe a new guy for Lavanya re-entry? and Lav and new entry playing cupid?

PS Guys is Barun sick as well I know Sanaya is he seems a bit off or its all the intense scenes hes doing lately on sets???

Please do leave your comments on today's episode...
Edited by swapdmg - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters