Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamtha17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sab ko patha hai ki mahek hi aayegi ,ab fir jagda karegi, sab ke  jagde mein interfer karegi, ek bath ko bar bar kahthe rahegi, fir biggboss jeet jayegi.
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if its an internet poll, its an eyewash...it shud b sms poll 4 WC...
Originally posted by: shonamona

Atleast we have dreaming but you all don't have that is why you keep berating  Pooja bedi in twitter ...
accept or don't accept but it's fact that pooja bedi is the most genuine and civilized lady!

Atleast she is  even there but Mehak is nowhere , she is the worst lady that everyone has known all over World .. Ghat ghat ka pani piya usne  just because of her filthy profession!
Niceup thumbnail
From the start of this show whole concept is unfair ... No rule obeyed by the participants ...even biggboss himself the main rule-breaker...theme of this time show is--- might is right ----worst biggboss 2011 ... All contestants r in hypocrite minded except rags...amar is playing clean game as he already cleared that he is here to play game so he has to opt bad tricks ...only bad deeds abt him is worse behavior towards Pooja ji in first phase...juhi sky ki chamchi ---- worst contestant of BB history...mehek ---- Sab ki watt laganewali bijli in right time ...Pooja bedi---bechari woman can't hazam that she's out so early...she's overconfident on her popularity...Pooja mishrA is the female version of raja ---- people switched on tv to watch her activity...Sid ---patli gali se nickel ja raha ek insect... He the only person who make his presence important through his odd manners ...shonali a confused character ...sraddha --pretend to be unknown of every matter but a clever fox...and that half man-woman Narayan ji is pandit of all guru...latest sunny just come to house to seduce mahesh ji or madhur vanderkar & she succeed...&&&&& host of this session is ---- karela ki sabji ke sath biriyani khaw ----- aur hum viewers watching this craps frm weeks to weeks coz no channels r able to forward us to them...
Originally posted by: pawancool

if its an internet poll, its an eyewash...it shud b sms poll 4 WC...

yes it should be Sms voting , i feel that even then Mehak must have get plenty of Votes because she having plenty of Fake Fans who can do anything for now  specially Salman!
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

edit
: image not loading.
Edited by pinkfreud - 12 years ago
 you wish my speedy ricovery? i wish yo
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Why are you quoting and talking to yourself? Looks like the Bediya virus has infected you fully. ðŸ˜† I wish you speedy recovery. ðŸ˜ƒ

haha , i am talking to myself , if i am doing why you licking me from my back? it means that you dwelling in Same la la land , get over it if you are mahek fan.. you wish me speedy recovery ? i  hope that you not doing any filthy like mehak has done in Goa..
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want Mehak to enter BB house again.
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

So kind sir prey tell us how to differentiate between a "real" fan and a "fake" fan? 

😆

Stop licking my posts , if you have to lick something should be nude pics of mehak that you can get in google . go there instead wasting your time over here!
Originally posted by: pinkfreud

edit
: image not loading.

these girls seem to be from mehak's business