Posted: 12 years ago
wild card entry mein rageshwari ko aana
 chahiye
Originally posted by mamtha17

wild card entry mein rageshwari ko aana
 chahiye

But BB will say who has max..chances to win but they just lost...
sab ke liye voting hune chaiyeh unfair!!!
tottlay unfair STUPID Biggboss !!!! PUblic ko che banane ke machine!!
Originally posted by annamunna

sab ke liye voting hune chaiyeh unfair!!!
😊😊😊 BB5 will get more votes and more $$$
Originally posted by kameshreddy

Mahek, Shonali & Lakshmi wild card entrants in Bigg Boss

Now, things are heating up in the Bigg Boss house. We are not talking about Sunny Leone here. Here's a development that can add a necessary dose of drama to an otherwise thanda season Bigg Boss.

Currently, only Amar, Sky, Siddharth, Juhi and Sunny are in the house after guest contestants Pooja Misrra and Andrew Symonds made an exit. However, the latest news that is trickling in is that the makers of the show (Endemol) have approached Shonali Nagrani, Lakshmi Tripathi, and Mahek Chahal to make wild card entries in the show.

"All three will not make an entry. A poll will be conducted and based on viewers' majority votes, one out of the three will make a comeback and fight to win the coveted title," informs a source.

We talked to beautiful and charming Shonali and she confirmed and said, "Yes, I have been approached."

Lakshmi also sounded pretty happy to make a comeback. "I already have a three month's contract with Endemol. So, I have no problem to re-enter the house."

We also contacted Mahek Chahal and she confirmed that she has been approached. "Yes, I am one of the contestants and if I get the chance to get back, I will settle scores with Sky."

Well, Mahek if you do get it, you know that Sky is the limit!!!

Read more: Breaking News from BB5: Wild Card Entry in Bigg Boss 5 (Mahek, Shonali & Lakshmi) - Wikipedia NewForum 
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Mahek will chew and spit both Shonali and Laxman Bhai out in the polls. ðŸ¥³

People are with Mahek. She has been the most popular in the big boss official website as well ever since she was evicted. After her, PM is next in line. These two are nowhere close to her in popularity. 
muhahhahhahahhahah🤣
 HAHA for wild card entry she is being put only with those who are the least popular , Shame of big boss .. if Mehak was with pooja bedi . For sure Pooja bedi would have come back this show!
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Sure. Ofcourse. No tax on dreaming. Seems like you also live in an
universe like Bediya. Do you want to see how many brickbats Bediya has received on Twitter and facebook? ðŸ¤£

Atleast we have dreaming but you all don't have that is why you keep berating  Pooja bedi in twitter ...
accept or don't accept but it's fact that pooja bedi is the most genuine and civilized lady!