i dont like this

Posted: 12 years ago
Is anyone else not feeling good about what those people are doing to sammer

i feel so sad

i can watch anything but OMG I CANT WATCH SOMETHING THAT A LITTLE CHILD WILL GET HURT😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I seriously hope nothign happens to him, not even a scratch
Sad episode. But dont worry nothing will happen to samar πŸ˜ƒ
I know no one here want this at all..I am sure he will be saved...K is on his way...😊
Originally posted by anum95

Is anyone else not feeling good about what those people are doing to sammer

i feel so sad

i can watch anything but OMG I CANT WATCH SOMETHING THAT A LITTLE CHILD WILL GET HURT😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I seriously hope nothign happens to him, not even a scratch
hope nothing happen to samar , its fact focused 😊
well don't worry anum...
they can't do this to samar...
In Practical,they can't show Samar without hands or legs...atleast if they show us than they won't be able to show many things..i mean those important things in their future track,which are associated with samar.
So be chill and enjoyπŸ˜›
I don't want this Samar episode either.  But it is reality.  This happens very much in India and some other countries. 
what ever shown on MKAP abt samar, it does happen in real life as well... in many parts still... sad but its true...πŸ˜• nothing will happen to Samar, im just afraid that something might happen to Krishna in the process of saving SAMAr, is it possible some sort of memory loss...πŸ˜•
hope krishna comes on time and save him...cant see samar in pain😭😭...samra plz go and tell everything to ur ma and chachu fast...
Itz very very sad EPI, no worries, our hero haina krish won't let anythin happen 2 samar... He will get back samar 2day, fingers crossed... Can't see althese anymore...πŸ˜”

My baby.. My Jaan.. Cant bear to see him like that. Kya haal bana diya mere Gulab Jamun ka. Baba pls cum soon