Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Not sure if I imagined this.

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All.

I am confused.  (Did I hear someone say that it is nothing new?)πŸ˜†  In the clips for SBB SBS I thought I saw Gopi doubling up in pain while in her wheelchair.   Today I see that Urmila has come to see Gopi and is sent up to her alone.  Do you reckon that, like in Snow White the evil queen has arrived to get rid of her enemy once and for all.  Or did I indeed miss the target and thought I saw something that wasn't there?  Help???? 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have'nt seen the SBS/SBB yet but I was actually worried after today's last scene. Koki let Urmila go to Gopi without anybody else to accompany her. 😲 I think Urmi will try something atleast verbally hurt or make Gopi feel guilty. She is a witch. Hope she gets caught.😑
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Didn't see the segment either. But was not impressed with the witch being sent up to see Gopi alone. Surely Koki has realised by now that urshi mean trouble for Gopi!
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Didnt see it, have no ideaπŸ€”
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Didn't see the segment either. But was not impressed with the witch being sent up to see Gopi alone. Surely Koki has realised by now that urshi mean trouble for Gopi!

I must have imagined it then!  Never mind that the heart is a lonely hunter mine is the eternal sunshine of  the spotless mind!! 🀣  I too was surprised that Koki sent Urmi up to see Gopi alone.  Thing is, Ahem has gone to work and everyone else will be downstairs.  If Urmila attacks (it's the only word I can use) like she did after the mango picking incident there is no one to rescue our poor Gopi.  I so wanted Urmila to be caught by Ahem when she is in the throes of carrying out her deed.😑
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
may be Rashi will be the one to stop her mum if atall she treis to hurt her in any way coz she is supposed to follow after dusting ...bt it is still surprising koki lets her go alone ..she will definitely go up to check on the mother daughter dou .
--HANISA-- thumbnail
IM ALSO SHOCK WHEN URMI GO ALONE TO GOPI THERE WAS A SCENETHEY SHOW THAT A DOCTOR WILL COME AND ALSO AHEM IN THE SAME CLOTHS WHICH EVERY ONE ARE IT COULD BE TOMOROW
didnt see the sbs
i know some1 should have went with urmi
who knows what urmi can do