Bigg Boss Season 5

we are women - SUNNY (Page 2)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

Originally posted by zarmeeno

I'm posting for the first time in this forum as I was shocked to read this post. U are ashamed when sunny calls herself a woman but what happens to you when a mother-in-law is not scared at all burning her own bahu because she did not bring dowry, what happens to you when a women is stopped by her own mother from going to school and college, what happens to you when a bahu insults her mother-in-law and is not ashamed to ask her husband to kick out his own mother or what happens to you when the women in mohallas r not at all think even once before passing crude remarks to a divorce women or a widower. But I guess that is fine with you. The problem with the women kind is that we hate our own kinds. There are many male stars as well who chose to be a po*n star but have we ever read a man saying anything against him but we dont feel ashamed of saying anything to our own kind. U dont have to like her or her profession but it is her choice and we r nobody to pass our judgements. I think first we need to look inside ourselves then say anythig else. to others. We r not perfect either. Nobody will respect us until we start respecting ourselves. You are not proud to be women just because Sunny is po*n Star. Yes the profession she chose might not b right according to us but she is there probably supporting her family.

I'm proud being a women and will always be. 

Well first of all the thread starter never said they support all the examples you gave...second those women are not on big boss...so talking about is irrelevant ...

If she picked her profession and kept it quite nobody would say anything but when she flaunts it on our faces and then acts like she is better than everybody we have every right to judge her...

and third how do you know she is there for her family...her dads side dont know about her...her cousins and everyone have disowned her...she said her parents were devastated to hear about what she does...so she hurt her entire family and most importantly her parents to the point that they probably couldnt show their face to anyone and we are supposed to respect her and call her devi...

even if she did act nice we would give her benefit of the doubt but she is acting like a total bitch here so we have every right to judge and we will also

and yes if sunny is a women even i am ashamed to be one

Tu the ladies in Big Boss bhi kaun si doodh ki dhuli hain. Have u check out their language and the way they fight shareef and decent families ki larkiyaan aisee hoti hain. Jo filmon mein aati hain woh bhi bikini's mein pose karti hain and sab unkay peechay tu dum bunkay chaltay hain but sunny say problem hai

Omnipotent_Taco Goldie
Omnipotent_Taco
Omnipotent_Taco

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lippi

I FEEL ASHAMED AS A WOMAN!!! If Sunny is a woman then i'd rather be an animal Dead

Since when did Sunny become Joan of Arc?

But yeah, she was behaving so juvenile last night. I don't know why she thinks behaving like a kid will get her votes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pawancoolreturn_to_hades

ajaygandhi Newbie
ajaygandhi
ajaygandhi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

We are women

We are somebody's wife

We are somebody's friends

We will be someone's mothers

But we are not week because we are women.

I FEEL ASHAMED AS A WOMAN!!! If Sunny is a woman then i'd rather be an animal Dead

Sunny- Soh ( 100) chuvhe marke Sunny Huj ko chali
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I dont have any problem with her profession!! I know its hard to accept these kind of business in our Society but I think its legal and common in western countries!! I dont like the way she carry herself in BB!! I feel her Fake!! Her laughing, her dressing, I found each and everything fake in herself
pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkfreud

Since when did Sunny become Joan of Arc?

But yeah, she was behaving so juvenile last night. I don't know why she thinks behaving like a kid will get her votes.

Xactly!
has any1 else asked 4 votes in bb5?...
amina.ahmedraza Goldie
amina.ahmedraza
amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
i dont like her so really feel bothered when she pretends to be so saati savetri 
aztecarcher Senior Member
aztecarcher
aztecarcher

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Women can do better than hide behind a man and get to the finals with the game he plays. Real women don't need to make themselves stronger by calling someone a brother. Sunny, how many times have you stood up to Sky when he made insulting jokes about other women?? Don't think you are women enough 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pawancool

-Preity-Balbir- Groupbie
-Preity-Balbir-
-Preity-Balbir-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Oh that is why you Shunny taking benefit of being Woman. I wish in reincarnation you don't become Girl, if you become girk then you should be tall.

Go to top