we are women - SUNNY

lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
We are women

We are somebody's wife

We are somebody's friends

We will be someone's mothers

But we are not week because we are women.

I FEEL ASHAMED AS A WOMAN!!! If Sunny is a woman then i'd rather be an animal 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm posting for the first time in this forum as I was shocked to read this post. U are ashamed when sunny calls herself a woman but what happens to you when a mother-in-law is not scared at all burning her own bahu because she did not bring dowry, what happens to you when a women is stopped by her own mother from going to school and college, what happens to you when a bahu insults her mother-in-law and is not ashamed to ask her husband to kick out his own mother or what happens to you when the women in mohallas r not at all think even once before passing crude remarks to a divorce women or a widower. But I guess that is fine with you. The problem with the women kind is that we hate our own kinds. There are many male stars as well who chose to be a po*n star but have we ever read a man saying anything against him but we dont feel ashamed of saying anything to our own kind. U dont have to like her or her profession but it is her choice and we r nobody to pass our judgements. I think first we need to look inside ourselves then say anythig else. to others. We r not perfect either. Nobody will respect us until we start respecting ourselves. You are not proud to be women just because Sunny is po*n Star. Yes the profession she chose might not b right according to us but she is there probably supporting her family.

I'm proud being a women and will always be. 
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
some more dil ki awaaz by sunny

je sunny bolna chahti hai je

sunny: we are women but i made fun of a woman called pooja mishra because of her short skirt and dressing style

sunny: we are women but i slandered a woman called shonali's character and made fun of her facial expressions

sunny: we are women but i dont mind defaming and linking up woman shonali with symmo and sid

sunny: we are women but i find the woman mahek fake and her accent even faker

sunny: we are women but i laugh and enjoyed when sky foughht aggressively with a woman called mahek

Edited by chammakchallo - 12 years ago
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You don't need to ashamed of being woman just because of sunny...
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I'm posting for the first time in this forum as I was shocked to read this post. U are ashamed when sunny calls herself a woman but what happens to you when a mother-in-law is not scared at all burning her own bahu because she did not bring dowry, what happens to you when a women is stopped by her own mother from going to school and college, what happens to you when a bahu insults her mother-in-law and is not ashamed to ask her husband to kick out his own mother or what happens to you when the women in mohallas r not at all think even once before passing crude remarks to a divorce women or a widower. But I guess that is fine with you. The problem with the women kind is that we hate our own kinds. There are many male stars as well who chose to be a po*n star but have we ever read a man saying anything against him but we dont feel ashamed of saying anything to our own kind. U dont have to like her or her profession but it is her choice and we r nobody to pass our judgements. I think first we need to look inside ourselves then say anythig else. to others. We r not perfect either. Nobody will respect us until we start respecting ourselves. You are not proud to be women just because Sunny is po*n Star. Yes the profession she chose might not b right according to us but she is there probably supporting her family.

I'm proud being a women and will always be. 

Well first of all the thread starter never said they support all the examples you gave...second those women are not on big boss...so talking about is irrelevant ...

If she picked her profession and kept it quite nobody would say anything but when she flaunts it on our faces and then acts like she is better than everybody we have every right to judge her...

and third how do you know she is there for her family...her dads side dont know about her...her cousins and everyone have disowned her...she said her parents were devastated to hear about what she does...so she hurt her entire family and most importantly her parents to the point that they probably couldnt show their face to anyone and we are supposed to respect her and call her devi...

even if she did act nice we would give her benefit of the doubt but she is acting like a total bitch here so we have every right to judge and we will also

and yes if sunny is a women even i am ashamed to be one
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv4games

Well first of all the thread starter never said they support all the examples you gave...second those women are not on big boss...so talking about is irrelevant ...

If she picked her profession and kept it quite nobody would say anything but when she flaunts it on our faces and then acts like she is better than everybody we have every right to judge her...

and third how do you know she is there for her family...her dads side dont know about her...her cousins and everyone have disowned her...she said her parents were devastated to hear about what she does...so she hurt her entire family and most importantly her parents to the point that they probably couldnt show their face to anyone and we are supposed to respect her and call her devi...

even if she did act nice we would give her benefit of the doubt but she is acting like a total bitch here so we have every right to judge and we will also

u nailed it..awesome reply 👏
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

What specifically are you ashamed of

Sunny being a po*n star? - I have no problems with it

Sunny's behavior on Big Boss? – I loathe the games she plays and sucking up to Sky, but PB, PM and other women have not been above dirty games either.

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Co_Co

Sunny is not only po*n star, there are thousand girl join week po*n industry.Its legal not crime.And Sunny is not only indian po*n star but only one makes her name.

yes she is not the only one but she is the only one on big boss and acts like she is so clean and looks down on everyone else...
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv4games

Tu the ladies in Big Boss bhi kaun si doodh ki dhuli hain. Have u check out their language and the way they fight shareef and decent families ki larkiyaan aisee hoti hain. Jo filmon mein aati hain woh bhi bikini's mein pose karti hain and sab unkay peechay tu dum bunkay chaltay hain but sunny say problem hai

Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lippi

I FEEL ASHAMED AS A WOMAN!!! If Sunny is a woman then i'd rather be an animal 🤢

Since when did Sunny become Joan of Arc?

But yeah, she was behaving so juvenile last night. I don't know why she thinks behaving like a kid will get her votes.