Bigg Boss Season 5

Disgusting harkaten of green room gang!

angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
From today's episode and uncensored videos, i really felt like puking! The green room gang is so mean my god!

1. Bitching about Andrew! I mean forgodsake he was the best on this show! Such a decent and intelligent man! R.E.S.P.E.C.T! If they can bitch about him and try to make him look bad phir to boss they can do anything! 

2. Pretending to be all unaffected by the nominations but facial expressions show something else! They kept going on and on about them and discussing! πŸ€’ Here I have to give Sky some credit! He is really loyal to Juhi and Sunny! He was genuinely upset that they were nominated.

3. Bullying Amar for nominating them when they themselves have nominated him

4. Sid tried his best to talk to Sunny! He spoke very calmly and tried to sort out things in the uncensored video but she is so stuck up! She was giving him attitude! πŸ€’ It clearly shows who doesnt want to make peace!

5. Juhi getting rude with Sid because he called her sister! πŸ€’ she says usko ab yaad aya ke wo bhai hai! Madam he has never misbehaved with you ever! Aap hi hain jo Sky ke chakkar mei usko 4 baaten suna ke chali jaati theen!

6. Throwing spider on Amar's bed! Dude seriously this was the limit! How can someone do this? πŸ˜² πŸ€’ This should not be done to an enemy as well!

7. Juhi and Sunny planning (indirectly) to kick out ALL boys! This shows how loyal they are to Sky! Tsk tsk tsk! Sky ne aasteen ke saanp paal rakhe hain! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angry-bird thumbnail
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/shonali-sabko-fasa-ke-gayi-hai-day-78-uncensored-3-3455.html#top

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/hum-bhi-toh-celebrities-hai-day-78-uncensored-4-3457.html#top

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/siddharth-ne-kiya-try-day-78-uncensored-5-3459.html#top

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/bhai-yeh-aaj-achanak-se-yaad-aaya-tujhe-day-78-uncensored-7-3463.html#top
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you totally...the whole point of this show is to try to save yourself because there is 1 crore prize at the end...but i guess for juhi the point is all the contestants try their best to save juhi coz she deserves the 1 crore after all how is sachin able to afford all the food she eats especailly when he is the only bread winner coz she is to lazy to get up...

They kept saying we are not disturbed by our name...then why the hell are you still talking about it...i am so glad amar didnt say sorry or anything to them...

And wasnt sky and amar friends before sunny came...

I cannot beleive these three idiots didnt even spare andrew...he was the best thing that happened in big boss...he was the sweetest person ever...but of course they are gonna be mad at him because he was close to sid...maybe because all they did was talk of cricket...while every second he was the three idiots he had to hear them bitching about other people...

These people should be ashamed of themselves...even dolly bindra is better than them...and juhi giving the reason that sid gives bad ghali well what about your lovely brother...he did worst than sid then why dont you nominate him too...
Luv4games thumbnail
thanks for the links and did juhi actually have the audacity to say that sid eats alot...πŸ˜†...well juhi at least he has a great body...all those muscles need to be fed...why do you eat for 5 people...πŸ˜†
 Sky jaise bhootnath ki asteen mein sanp hi palle ja sakte hain!
All sane people will maintain a  safe distance from this loony"homeless grizzly"!
adieus50 thumbnail
@@@Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...

ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...

koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this 

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels 

They are 3 idiots in the true sense ! 
Luv4games thumbnail
Why is sid even wasting his time on this loser cheap woman? I cant wait for sid to win and then see the reaction of these 3 idiots.
VAZ2011 thumbnail
πŸ˜†What else can you expect from them.😑..they all along though they have fooled Amar and Amar in sabka baap nikla...πŸ˜†

they are evil and not so smart..ah han...will give credit to Amar for pulling it off so well today!!πŸ˜†

Waise Sky knows all about asteen ke saanp since he is not true too, he hasnt made all that group for relations, only to save himself from nominations till the end..he is doing great in that aspect..even today he got saved...🀒 but baki logon ka nominate hoke bhi kya fayad...faltu hamare hopes badaye and fusss no voting..yuck BB😑
angry-bird thumbnail
for me today putting a spider on Amar's bed was the limit! I am not at all a fan of Amar but W*F! How can any human being do that? Especially when you have been living with someone for such a long time? Itne din mei to janwar se bhi lagao hojaata hai! Larai jhagra sab apni jaghan but what was that? πŸ€’
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

aah, the pessimistic trio. Juhi is the nastiest women I have ever come across. She's mean, lacks basic common manners, and is so sneaky.She is worse than Dolly Bindra, Rakhi Sawant, Akashdeep Saigal, PM etc. aleast they don't hide what they are. Sly Mrs. Parmar likes to project herself as a 'sophisticated', 'righteous' sati savitri when she is anything but. Her hyprocrisy is infinite. How does this uncouth woman have any fans? She was a one time soap bahu in some retarded kekta show! Symonds is an international sports star. He has credible TALENT something these bunch of morons lack. No, decking up in saree; smearing your face with slap, and mouthing some lines about the importance of 'maang ka sindoor' does not make one a celebrity or an actress for that matter. Symonds not only has talent but he was also someone who came across as being kind-hearted, humourous, posessed true sportsmanship and has great personality. I found it hillarious how the morons could not contain their jealousy.

Sunny likes to boast about her 'fans', Imo, they aren't really fans. Sunny might aswell be an object ultimately all she does is stimulate sexual gratification. Hey, at the end of the day, even a blowup doll can fix the itch.  

Edited by driftingaway - 12 years ago