Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mollycoddle

hey dear...
i wud like to advise u to post this story in GHSP forum...that way u will be getting many readers for ur story...it looks promising...

hope u get success with itπŸ˜›

thanks sweety i was thinking the same but that way should i post it here also or just in that forum?
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazydream

Great concept
Gud Start
Wow... an awesome update
Amazing
Fabulous

Luved it.
Keep writing.

thank u dear 😳
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Originally posted by: HayaShazal

i love ur titleπŸ‘ reminds me of a ghazal kagaz ki kashti barish ka pani😳

loved the updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

i think i have heard the gazal...😊😊
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: tich.1990mg

thanks sweety i was thinking the same but that way should i post it here also or just in that forum?

mainly post it in GHSP forum...as this is maneet story..maneet fans will be interested...and post the link of thsi ff once in two days in GHSP forum to gather new readers...since there is not much activity in the GHSp forum, u have to post the link of the ff again and again to catch the interest of the readers...πŸ˜›

in fanfic forum the problem is there is a mix of so many ffs of so many couples that ur ff may get lost that fanfic forum

and also give the link of ur ff in the below mentioned link below...
the below mentioned link is a collection of maneet ffs by different writers..
hope this helps

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1745937
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

part 1
nice part...
Sujal and Geet scenes were so nice...
OMG that was Maan?
thats so rude of him...
not having a good opinion for this Maan...
precap
is it Maan behaving like that with Geet?
cont soon and PM me...

i think lots of question is pondering in ur mindπŸ˜† will love to pm u and in next some part story will be unfolded...thanks a lot...😳
tich.1990mg thumbnail

mainly post it in GHSP forum...as this is maneet story..maneet fans will be interested...and post the link of thsi ff once in two days in GHSP forum to gather new readers...since there is not much activity in the GHSp forum, u have to post the link of the ff again and again to catch the interest of the readers...πŸ˜›

in fanfic forum the problem is there is a mix of so many ffs of so many couples that ur ff may get lost that fanfic forum

and also give the link of ur ff in the below mentioned link below...
the below mentioned link is a collection of maneet ffs by different writers..
hope this helps

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1745937

r u talking about the MAANEET FF THREAD? my frnd has posted it there,,, but i m not getting one thing, shud i post the link only or the whole ss there in GHSP forum? or if i wud post the whole ss there then what shud i do with this,, i mean i have started to give it here in IF section,, so i have to give the ss in both of the forums na?
Downhill thumbnail

r u talking about the MAANEET FF THREAD? my frnd has posted it there,,, but i m not getting one thing, shud i post the link only or the whole ss there in GHSP forum? or if i wud post the whole ss there then what shud i do with this,, i mean i have started to give it here in IF section,, so i have to give the ss in both of the forums na?

mainly post it in GHSP forum...thats going to surely help...

and moroever u just have one update to post in GHSP forum...u can abandon the link in fanfic forum...but if u still want u can give the link of ur ff in GHSP forum pasted in the one created on fanfic forumm, that way ppl who come across ur ff will refer to GHSP forum for further updates...

secondly give an english subtitle to ur ff apart from the hindi one...which actually sums up the plot, the english title need not be a translation of hindi one...

eg- kagaz ki kashti- a revange saga, or a dark love story
or something that actually catches the fancy and pull new readers to try out ur ff...the title is preferably something that shows angst or how intense it will be
yashviagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
fantastic
post soon...
waiting 😍
wanna no abut maaneet ?????
ta aisa kya hua geet ke sath tat she was ...

tich.1990mg thumbnail

mainly post it in GHSP forum...thats going to surely help...

and moroever u just have one update to post in GHSP forum...u can abandon the link in fanfic forum...but if u still want u can give the link of ur ff in GHSP forum pasted in the one created on fanfic forumm, that way ppl who come across ur ff will refer to GHSP forum for further updates...

secondly give an english subtitle to ur ff apart from the hindi one...which actually sums up the plot, the english title need not be a translation of hindi one...

eg- kagaz ki kashti- a revange saga, or a dark love story
or something that actually catches the fancy and pull new readers to try out ur ff...the title is preferably something that shows angst or how intense it will be

thanks dear for the lovely suggestion,, i think i shud go 4 GHSP forums,, and i can continue it from there and the readers of mine can get the link by pm ofcourse... what shud i do it with this shud i close it or anything else. as i can't continue it from both the side,,, i m m giving it to fb also,, itπŸ˜† will lots of trouble for me...
Downhill thumbnail

thanks dear for the lovely suggestion,, i think i shud go 4 GHSP forums,, and i can continue it from there and the readers of mine can get the link by pm ofcourse... what shud i do it with this shud i close it or anything else. as i can't continue it from both the side,,, i m m giving it to fb also,, itπŸ˜† will lots of trouble for me...

dont bother with the fanfic forum...just give the link created in GHSP forum in the post created in fanfic forum...or leave it ...dont bother with closing or updating the one in fanfic forum