Kagaz ki Kashthi-Love tht Sacrifies Life MG ss pt2

Posted: 12 years ago
Kagaz Ki Kashthi

What is love? Can anyone tell me,, what's the exact definition of love? Someone says it's only a time that passes by the air,, someone says it's a beautiful dream,, which become more exciting when the person u love,,, love u more than anything'. The whole world become sweet like honey'. Someone says it's only knows how to hurt u'. but there was a girl,, GEET'.. for her love is something which can bring heaven underneath of u and sometime that can break u apart''. But still love is something which u can't resist'''.
 Agar zindegi ek Kashthi ban jaye to? What will u say,, someone says,, don't trust it,,,, it can drown in deep down,, someone says ride it at ur own risk if u know how to swim'.. but here is our Geet,,, who will say,, take it as a life time opportunity,, if u drown with it feels happy that u have drown to rescue someone,, and if its Kagaz ki kashthi, then pour ur effort to make it as beautiful as love for the rest of ur life though it will be in the soul of anyone else '..

But something happens to her that made her to forget herself,,, and scarifies for others'. What will happen with her? If u want to know lets go with me in her world'..

Hiii guys,,,   here I m tich,,, yeah one more ss,, no os,,, no actually I don't know what it is,,, i m giving u a small itro then tell me hows it,,, it will be a short story for sure,,, it can hold 6 to 10 parts or 15 parts'. Till now I have not decided that'' pls give me ur view regarding this mini ss'..

Prologue: 

She was staring at the ceiling, tears were making its way through the corner of the eyes'.morning ray was hitting in the room,, making it brighter,, the room is fully decorated, in white and red roses,, her bed has covered red color with the red rose petal but there was something else that was more bright then the rose, it was her blood'. The sheet was covered in her blood,, her pain'.
It was perfect,,, perfect for a newly wedded couple, the scent of the flowers the curtains,, paints,, all the thing has arranged according to a new married couple,,, but the happiness of new life is nowhere to seen,,, there she is lying lifeless broken,,,  her tears are also dried now, as she has not stop it for the whole night'.. it was a her first night,, her new life of being a married woman'. But hence she is not happy,, how could she,, how could she be happy when her own husband rapped her on their 1st night''
The wound is so deep that time can't heal it,, by the time it will, she could no longer be there to hold that'. But why this had happened to her,, what have she done, to get the hatred? She is married but is the label of married woman is enough to give the right to her husband to show his right on her,, when he himself didn't love her'.. for the family and the world she is MRS GEET MAAN SIGH KHURANA,,,, but she knew she will be always GEET'. The geet which has lost everything,, to give happiness for others''
She was pure like a fresh flower,, and he was ruthless, selfish,,angry young man, loving his own life,, two different people with two different life met in one point but to destroy one another,,or it's just her that will left to feel tha hell'But why this is happen to her,, when she was not at fault,, or she has done something,,, something trusting people'. The new life which has started with a scar on her soul, will she be able to remove it? Will she be able to lead her rest of the life peacefully? Or she will get drown in the deep ocean with the lebel of kagaz ki kashthi? Which only could lost in the wave'. 

Ok now tell me hows this? Will update when u guys hit the like'. So be kind and tell hows it,,, this mini ss is really short around 10 - 12 parts'. So it will take fast pace

character sketch and part 1 at page 4

part 2

Edited by tich.1990mg - 12 years ago
Originally posted by uteem

nice concept
thank u sweety
hmm sounds intereting
connt soon
awesome start