Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neharaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Thank you, Deb. True. UV sees Maanyata as someone who will go down fighting but not give up , especially with him, as you so rightly said. And so right! This is the first time we saw UV justifying himself to someone other than Unnati. That can only mean that his soft corner for Maanyata is real. 

I guess he went back to calling her 'Rajkumari Maanyata' either because he realized he had crossed the line or else to remind himself that she was just a means to an end and he is not supposed to feel better.

If i can start watching the show, i can comment on the whole epi but Aakash and those two mental hags make my blood pressure shoot. Aakash is a sleeping pill and the worst example of a good man's character sketch. 

oh so true...he should get on with his life and leave manyata in peace. When he speaks he sounds so immature...but ive read somewhere that he is going to make it big..like become really rich and ask rajmata for manyata's hand in marriage!!! do you guys thinks its still a possibility...but i liked the way they showed Unnati and Manyata's bonding..
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes. UV's moment of concern was genuine. He cared for Maanyata. I mean yes he tease her a lot,but the moment he saw that Maanyata was sad,he got concerned.

These two are perfect together. made for each otehr 😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
PINKS!😆

You wanted to leave but the power of ManVeer shall never leave you.😉

I loved that scene--watched a few times (not gonna number how many times--then you'll think I'm insane), but it was def that perfect combo of flirty, funny, and fikrar...that emotion in his eyes when she legit telling him how she felt--all sad and stuff. He actually cared!

I hope Vijay is right and this is not just a time being--time pass but something more. Yes, Udayveer is amused but I hope that's soon it becomes for than amusement. 

I think the hair touching was just a gesture of "let me care for you, if you let me" kind of thing. I thought it was so soft and tender...a nice touch for his character!