Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

UV's moment of concern was genuine. (Page 3)

NivRen_1 Senior Member
NivRen_1
NivRen_1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
UV's character is so deep and complex. At first he just seems greedy but maybe the CV's have heard us and are steering towards manveer as the leads and so are showing his true nature under the rough mischevious exterior

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19nikhilageetTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Thank you for replying, everyone.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..nikhilageetarryline*Dakoo_Minzy*

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
this episode rocked...esp this scene...more uday's scne n the fight of Jay n Man...cooolll
-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I am soo use to seeing your user id as pocohontas LOL Well finally i have the priviledge to reply in a post of yours after so long because after DMG we just never met or  had similar taste LOL
I absolutely agree that everytime he showed any concern she never faced him. She hasnt seen what the audience is seeing. There is a mystery to Uday definently. He is a bit shady as right now one cant decide.

Btw I hope everything is going well with you?

Regards,
Gagan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15Kai.

neharaizada Senior Member
neharaizada
neharaizada

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by -debolina-

My fav scene today. He;s having the time of his life bantering with her, annoying her, teasing her, even mimicking her. she then refuses to react to him. she says keep on talking am not going to reply. he is not used to see her give up. especially with him. thats when he gets up and says manyata...he goes up to her, says tat he was kidding. never did i see him justify himself LOL...he explained her how the comfort belonged to her. this is her life now! she says she prefers her chawl life with an expression of vulnerability, tats when he goes up to comfort her brushing her strands saying manyata...she shoves him off...and he goes back to calling her rajkumari manyata...don't know, this bit is stuck in my mind.

nice post poco. hope u keep giving darshans LOL

Thank you, Deb. True. UV sees Maanyata as someone who will go down fighting but not give up , especially with him, as you so rightly said. And so right! This is the first time we saw UV justifying himself to someone other than Unnati. That can only mean that his soft corner for Maanyata is real. 

I guess he went back to calling her 'Rajkumari Maanyata' either because he realized he had crossed the line or else to remind himself that she was just a means to an end and he is not supposed to feel better.

If i can start watching the show, i can comment on the whole epi but Aakash and those two mental hags make my blood pressure shoot. Aakash is a sleeping pill and the worst example of a good man's character sketch. Ouch
oh so true...he should get on with his life and leave manyata in peace. When he speaks he sounds so immature...but ive read somewhere that he is going to make it big..like become really rich and ask rajmata for manyata's hand in marriage!!! do you guys thinks its still a possibility...but i liked the way they showed Unnati and Manyata's bonding..
*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Yes. UV's moment of concern was genuine. He cared for Maanyata. I mean yes he tease her a lot,but the moment he saw that Maanyata was sad,he got concerned.

These two are perfect together. made for each otehr Embarrassed
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
PINKS!LOL

You wanted to leave but the power of ManVeer shall never leave you.Wink

I loved that scene--watched a few times (not gonna number how many times--then you'll think I'm insane), but it was def that perfect combo of flirty, funny, and fikrar...that emotion in his eyes when she legit telling him how she felt--all sad and stuff. He actually cared!

I hope Vijay is right and this is not just a time being--time pass but something more. Yes, Udayveer is amused but I hope that's soon it becomes for than amusement. 

I think the hair touching was just a gesture of "let me care for you, if you let me" kind of thing. I thought it was so soft and tender...a nice touch for his character!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1akshaayanikhilageet*Dakoo_Minzy*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index