Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ€—poco poco!!πŸ€—
thanks for making the topic...i have watched this scene 4 times just o understand if UV was faking it or not (my guilty pleasure of admiring him tooπŸ˜‰) Your topic did a great deal of help!πŸ˜›

UV is a mystery man...have to keep a constant watch on his face, moves & lines to understand what exactly is going on in his mind!

The equation b/w Uday & Manyata is very intriguing and that what makes this jodi so damn interesting...fire & ice!

Please do giving ur darshans ...i have always enjoyed ur posts be it on on SR or TVD and now UV!

btw if u only want to watch UdayVeer -  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2356969
(only ripped scenes contained only UV!)

cheers

Shayoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey PinkC... nice post based on the nicest part of tday's epi!πŸ‘
Guess u wudnt need to leave this forum(altho its too soon to say so) So u see..uday-monu track is gradually gathering momentum...by now the cvs have surely realised wat the audience wants. But akash's character cannot be terminated right away. May be they ll have to wait, give him some meaty parts in the soap unless his character becomes completely useless( no offence, just that the chracter always seems to be so nonobligatory as far as the plot is concerned) and until abhishek rawat's contract expires! πŸ˜› 
Or he may end up with JN/Chiki/Soni--i really dont care..
Really appreciate the stand he has taken about staying away from moniya---  πŸ˜›
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved your post and I thought it was their best scene so far when he turned soft I was surprised but glad his heart is showing, hope they become friends again
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Can i just say, i agree with you fully. She stirs something within him that even he cannot help, which is why when he saw that she is still having trouble adjusting and understanding, he took time off his snide remarks and patiently tried to explain to her that its time she forward to whats waiting ahead for her. And that moment when he raised his hand to push her hair aside, it was pure genuine attachment he has with her. I like how due to her, we get to see the good shades of him also. Manyata is definitely going to be evoking many emotions within him including, love.😳

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
DarkDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear...love your post..thanksπŸ€—
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya... today showed he actually cares abt manyata.. even though he loves to tease her... im sure he's gonna fall in love with her in no time!!!!!!!
NivRen_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
UV's character is so deep and complex. At first he just seems greedy but maybe the CV's have heard us and are steering towards manveer as the leads and so are showing his true nature under the rough mischevious exterior
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you for replying, everyone.

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
this episode rocked...esp this scene...more uday's scne n the fight of Jay n Man...cooolll
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I am soo use to seeing your user id as pocohontas πŸ˜† Well finally i have the priviledge to reply in a post of yours after so long because after DMG we just never met or  had similar taste πŸ˜†
I absolutely agree that everytime he showed any concern she never faced him. She hasnt seen what the audience is seeing. There is a mystery to Uday definently. He is a bit shady as right now one cant decide.

Btw I hope everything is going well with you?

Regards,
Gagan