Dekha Ek Khwaab

UV's moment of concern was genuine.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When Maanyata gave up the fight and turned away, she wasn't looking at UV's face. But he looked upset that she wasn't fighting with him and that she was sad. When UV gave her that pep talk, his face had no smirk or chudail-type look - he appeared as genuine as he can get. When he lifted his hand to tuck her hairstrand behind her ear , there was no flirtation or a physical connotation to it. It was a genuine gesture of concern. It was only when Maanyata shoved off his hand that his bitchy side returned. He was oscillating between chudail-type UV and cute-type UV. 

And if you look at the scene, everytime UV appeared concerned , Maanyata wasn't even looking at his face , so he didn't have to pretend. Whatever Maanyata evokes in UV, its genuine , unless creatives screw everything up because they left their brains in frying pans to marinate. 

Can't comment on anything else in the episode as I don't watch the show now. πŸ˜†

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Manyata looking outside window lost enters UV who starts teasing her. Manyata is irritated, angered with his presence around him. She gives him dhamki's but when he doesn't stop she tells him he can continue to talk she won't reply to him. As she turns her face around you can see the smile, smirk on UV's face vanished. Him moving her hair behind was not part of any flirtation but when Manyata shoved off his hand he got back to his usual mode chudail kameena type. UV was not looking at Manyata during this scene so he doesn't need to pretend anything here.

And Pocu you know how much I love your posts this one is no exception😳😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Manyata looking outside window lost enters UV who starts teasing her. Manyata is irritated, angered with his presence around him. She gives him dhamki's but when he doesn't stop she tells him he can continue to talk she won't reply to him. As she turns her face around you can see the smile, smirk on UV's face vanished. Him moving her hair behind was not part of any flirtation but when Manyata shoved off his hand he got back to his usual mode chudail kameena type. UV was not looking at Manyata during this scene so he doesn't need to pretend anything here.

And Pocu you know how much I love your posts this one is no exception😳😳

Thank you, Shru. True that. UV may have no idea that he was completely another UV when he was giving that pep talk to Maanyata.Its his soft side and for once , you know that its genuine.😊...i guess i will see rest of the UV scenes on YT.πŸ˜†
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just hope that the creatives keep it that way! Brilliant scene and acting but you never now when the CVs take an 180 degree turn and forget what they have already shown. Terrific acting by the guy playing UV. Hope that this evil prince will have a heart of gold in the end:)
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
My fav scene today. He;s having the time of his life bantering with her, annoying her, teasing her, even mimicking her. she then refuses to react to him. she says keep on talking am not going to reply. he is not used to see her give up. especially with him. thats when he gets up and says manyata...he goes up to her, says tat he was kidding. never did i see him justify himself LOL...he explained her how the comfort belonged to her. this is her life now! she says she prefers her chawl life with an expression of vulnerability, tats when he goes up to comfort her brushing her strands saying manyata...she shoves him off...and he goes back to calling her rajkumari manyata...don't know, this bit is stuck in my mind.

nice post poco. hope u keep giving darshans πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplytoxic

I just hope that the creatives keep it that way! Brilliant scene and acting but you never now when the CVs take an 180 degree turn and forget what they have already shown. Terrific acting by the guy playing UV. Hope that this evil prince will have a heart of gold in the end:)

Thank you. Creatives should know by now that their audience is only interested in ManVeer and UV. We want to know their story because for us they are the real fairytale. And if they cannot get this much into their heads, then, what are they doing in the business of storytelling , they seriously need to check on that. πŸ˜†
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I think it's a great step in the RIGHT direction.

Uday is an extreamly deep Charecter: even he does not realize the depths of his emotions. Manyata will bring that out in him- it will take him by surprise, and it will be one heck of a journey!

Can't wait!
πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -debolina-

My fav scene today. He;s having the time of his life bantering with her, annoying her, teasing her, even mimicking her. she then refuses to react to him. she says keep on talking am not going to reply. he is not used to see her give up. especially with him. thats when he gets up and says manyata...he goes up to her, says tat he was kidding. never did i see him justify himself LOL...he explained her how the comfort belonged to her. this is her life now! she says she prefers her chawl life with an expression of vulnerability, tats when he goes up to comfort her brushing her strands saying manyata...she shoves him off...and he goes back to calling her rajkumari manyata...don't know, this bit is stuck in my mind.

nice post poco. hope u keep giving darshans πŸ˜†

Thank you, Deb. True. UV sees Maanyata as someone who will go down fighting but not give up , especially with him, as you so rightly said. And so right! This is the first time we saw UV justifying himself to someone other than Unnati. That can only mean that his soft corner for Maanyata is real. 

I guess he went back to calling her 'Rajkumari Maanyata' either because he realized he had crossed the line or else to remind himself that she was just a means to an end and he is not supposed to feel better.

If i can start watching the show, i can comment on the whole epi but Aakash and those two mental hags make my blood pressure shoot. Aakash is a sleeping pill and the worst example of a good man's character sketch. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha...k

I think it's a great step in the RIGHT direction.

Uday is an extreamly deep Charecter: even he does not realize the depths of his emotions. Manyata will bring that out in him- it will take him by surprise, and it will be one heck of a journey!

Can't wait!
πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ

Yep. Through Maanyata, UV can find the human-being and the beating heart inside him. πŸ˜Š
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

...Aakash is a sleeping pill and the worst example of a good man's character sketch. 

πŸ˜† Well said my dear, couldn't have come up with a better Analogy myself!