Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A rap on the knuckles...ha ha ha!! (Page 2)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Lately I have been feeling...he fears her wrath more than she fears his...LOLshe takes his anger in her stride and treats it like an everyday thing...no big deal..while he gets pretty bruised and battered by this little piece of goodsWinkAgree.. LOL

ASR has met his match in Khushi... she has a never say die attitude and no amount of arm twisting (literally)  will deter her from giving ASR a piece of her mind...

I have  not seen the SBS segments, but I read that he drags her by her hand... so there you go... She will have to face the wrath of ASR but I doubt he will come full force on her... I feel he has mellowed down a bit LOL

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

khushi  is da perfect match for asr !
Oh Yeah..he is a headache and she is a pill!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
good one eveline , she is the only one who can bring colours n khushi into his dull life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011_Dazzling_eveline

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I don't think she is been critisized dear.Lot of us here including me are overly protective of her.Her impulsive replies might cause problems for her in future.And just like momma duck trying to protect her duckings many of us here are protecting her(lets say sisterly affectionWink)

Edited by music1 - 19 December 2011 at 1:10pm

sun2011

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

I don't think she is been critisized dear.Lot of us here including me are overly protective of her.Her impulsive replies might cause problems for her in future.And just like momma duck trying to protect her duckings many of us here are protecting her(lets say sisterly affectionWink)
oh..not a problem...i know she is well loved...and yes we do feel protective about khushi...and as far as ASR is concerned,,,my feelings are anything but protective..Embarrassed

Edited by eveline - 19 December 2011 at 1:14pm
music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
We are all on the same boat...cruising towardsWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

sun2011

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
lovely post eveline. And that is precisely why our Baron of Darkness is so fatally attracted to this ball of energy and fury!!!

sun2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index