Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
good one eveline , she is the only one who can bring colours n khushi into his dull life
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think she is been critisized dear.Lot of us here including me are overly protective of her.Her impulsive replies might cause problems for her in future.And just like momma duck trying to protect her duckings many of us here are protecting her(lets say sisterly affectionπŸ˜‰) Edited by music1 - 12 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: music1

I don't think she is been critisized dear.Lot of us here including me are overly protective of her.Her impulsive replies might cause problems for her in future.And just like momma duck trying to protect her duckings many of us here are protecting her(lets say sisterly affectionπŸ˜‰)

oh..not a problem...i know she is well loved...and yes we do feel protective about khushi...and as far as ASR is concerned,,,my feelings are anything but protective..😳 Edited by eveline - 12 years ago
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We are all on the same boat...cruising towardsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely post eveline. And that is precisely why our Baron of Darkness is so fatally attracted to this ball of energy and fury!!!