India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A rap on the knuckles...ha ha ha!!

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
LOL..love this girls's attitude...she does zoom head long in the trouble zone...all fiery and fiesty...Our darling Khushi...every time!!

So the whole world...and even his family..is afraid to talk to ASR...the man scares every one off...but not our Jalebi girl...Khushi should just get a chance...and if she catches ASR with his hand in the cookie jar...she treats him like a governess treates an ill mannered child...a rap on the knuckles...with out hesitation.,...she just storms him...confronts him...and without a pause...gives him a piece of her mindLOL..

I bet ASR has never been treated like this by anyone in his life...and thats the reason he fell in love with this gutsy little package...she knows her mind...and loves to speak it to the imdomitable ASR.

I just love the way...every time she catches him misbehaving...she gives him a run down and beards the lion in his own den...oh u go girl...LOL

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Rin630AarassJordiniluvdarcyLX2FX2fazzy-wazzyMaohDee-felly_amsg1spsharmilaChaudhrytmkitty25mysterygirl123--Sobi--minimuffin86sun2011fareeSupna9--sumana13--Marybartonanjaani07CDlovePohaJalebi.Doodle--Krish--mahamluvsbsJasmine...dumas

Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I bet ASR has never been treated like this by anyone in his life...and thats the reason he fell in love with this gutsy little package...she knows her mind...and loves to speak it to the imdomitable ASR.

u are right..this is one of the reasons why he fell for her...she would be his perfect half.buth the impulsive nature of both ASR and khushi gives me goosebumbs at times..will their confession also be on the same line????wow cant wait for it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsun2011

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
loved the way you put it. and yes that's really awesome the way she rightfully demans answers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Agree.. LOL

ASR has met his match in Khushi... she has a never say die attitude and no amount of arm twisting (literally)  will deter her from giving ASR a piece of her mind...

I have  not seen the SBS segments, but I read that he drags her by her hand... so there you go... She will have to face the wrath of ASR but I doubt he will come full force on her... I feel he has mellowed down a bit LOL

sun2011Marybarton

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maoh

u are right..this is one of the reasons why he fell for her...she would be his perfect half.buth the impulsive nature of both ASR and khushi gives me goosebumbs at times..will their confession also be on the same line????wow cant wait for it.
oh yeah..absolutely...not for him a female who gives in or is afraid of standing up to him...or a doormat he can walk over...a woman of substance for a man of passion...

Marybarton

PohaJalebi. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sun2011

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
khushi  is da perfect match for asr !

sun2011_Dazzling_

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

I love the way you write it.
Though she is again getting criticized for it.ASR's most cruel way can be tolerated/justified/understood but khushi has to be perfect.

I personally like her the way she is.A protective and loving friend who is always ready to confront asr whenever he has hurt la.
thank you...and i care a damn about the critics...she is one of the two reasons I watch the show...the other ofcourse ASRWink

And in my eyes she is perfect...perfectly human..sometimes wrong and sometimes right!!

sun2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index