Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
July 25, 2006
BY: Mona05

Samarth is shown talking to himself...apologising to DK for creating all the threat drama...but he says he did it to prevent the marriage of surily and dhan ...but DK was adamant ..and he refused to give in...and now even after staging the kidnapping ..the marriage has taken place ..and now the family will suffer and specially his sister...but he has caused alot of pain to his sister anyway by doing all this drama...he never seems to be able to do anything good for his sister..

He asks the two goondas to drop DK home safely ...but the goondas refuse to let go of this blank cheque ..meaning dk and demands 50 lakhs from samarth to release DK..goondas seem as foolish as Samarth...DK Sehgal..the tycoon should be worth much more than 50 lakhs..πŸ˜ƒSamarth is in a fix...as he does not have that much money..

In dhan's bedroom...again Surily is doing her seduction act...but Dhan is worried and leaves the room saying Surily should not expect love and romance from him tonight...WOW!!!surily's suhaag raat goes down the drainπŸ‘πŸ‘

veer threatens Akshay..Preetha's brother..Akshay taunts him saying now you know how it feels when your loved one goes missing...I am worried about mysister Preetha...I have no inclination to do anything to your Dad...Veer leaves from there.

Kaamna calls Samarth on his cell..he asks her to keep calm...kaamna gets very  upset and angry with him saying she can not be calm when her husband has been missing for the whole night...she wants her hubby back and then she will be alright...she just needs to see him...while saying that she faints...siddhi who has just walked in screams, frightened to see Kaamna in that state...Samarth feels very guilty.

the doc attends to kaamna...saying she is weak and in shock but will get better...kids are all around her and suhas...suhas prays to Bappa to make her alright...kaamna wakes up and promptly tries to get up and go saying she needs to go to DK..suhas calms her down and they both hug each other and cry..

kids plan to call all dK's friends and also check every hospital for DK...Surily comes there and says your father is not a kid that he will get lost...Kids look angrily at her..then she says what is up with your mum?...instead of supporting you ...she has fallen ill?.

dhan is really angry with her and tells her Mum did not fall ill on purpose...she is worried about Dad ...go and look after her..Surily makes  a face...leaves..

next day...Kammna questions Veer about the man who argued with dK at the wedding....she meant Akshay....kaamna has her hair in a plait...no make up...she looks reallly like someone who has not slept a wink...veer gets all defensive and says he does not know anything and why should Kaamna target him only...He tries to go off...Kaamna now comes into her own...without DK overprotecting the kids or scolding her...Kaamna gives a piece of her mind to Veer...she says aai and siddhi saw you arguing with someone and after that your dad argued with him...I want to know everything....do not try to evade the issue...this concerns my hubby and I will do anything to get him back home safe...was really great to see Kaamna being assertive and scolding Veer...the kids are shell shocked at seeing this avatar of their Mum..

DK's lawyer comes there...he says that dK had instructed him to give an envelope and locker keys to kaamna incase something happened to him,,Kaamna should open the locker and get his will out to have it read..kaamna gets really angry and says DK will come back and she does not need to see his will...asks the lawyer to leave...he leaves but keeps the envelope and keys on a side table...all the 3 kids are eyeing the keys...episode ends..

Preview....A man walks into a dark room...opens a wardrobe...it is Kaamna's wardrove...lights come on...it is Samarth trying to search something in the wardrobe.

*Guli* thumbnail
Julu 26, 2006
By: Mona05

Veer, Dhruvi and Dhan are surprised and talking about Kaamna saying they have never seen their Mum so angry before...

Samarth comes there and says confidently that DK will be back soon...the kids are suspicious how Samarth can be so confident?

Kaamna comes to the police station and hands over all the threat notes and the cassette ...inspector asks her if DK had any business rivals who could have done the kidnapping...Kaamna replies she does not know anything about that...and is also confused that there has not been any demands from the kidnappers as yet....kaamna says she just wants her hubby back home safe...inspector reassures her..

At Surily's house...bubbles and hubby are fed up because Surily has not been able to lay her hands on DK's wealth as yet...Surily comes in and says the situation is getting out of hand....and tells her parents that kaamna mum is not as simple as we thought her to be...I was surprised at the way she scolded Veer...and she also refused to read Dad's will and sent the lawyer packing...Surily is much better dressed after marriage...in churidaar -kameez....looks a lot better.

Kaamna is sitting an a sofa ...eyes closed..Siddhi comes in...thinks she is sleeping....is upset for the state of the fanmily and prays to God to bring back smile on her Maaji's face...Siddhi leaves..

Kaamna opens her eyes...and wonders if her love for DK is not strong enough to bring him back...she emotes very well in this scene...longing for her hubby...desperately wanting him to come back...

Samarth enters kaamna's room ...opens her wardrobe to look for something..I think he is looking for cash...suddenly lights come on...Kaamna asks him what is he doing there?...Samarth says the kidnappers had called ...they want 50 lakhs to release Jijaji...Kaamna gets angry and demands to know why Samarth did not inform Kaamna earlier...Samarth stammers ...Kaamna tells him that she knows him since child hood...he is hiding something...Samarth still stammers ...Kaamna gives him one tight slap....well deserved..πŸ‘

Samarth falls at her feet...crying ...and begging her to forgive him...episode ends...

Preview : Samarth confessing about kidnapping to Kaamna...kids and Surily are around...giving surprised and angry looks at Samarth....one more slap from Kaamna..πŸ‘

*Guli* thumbnail
July 31, 2006
By: Mona05

PK tells kaamna about Preetha, kaamna is concerned , wants to know more, just then Pk gets a call and leaves.

He comes to the old age home, the residents are nearly throwing Preetha on the streets, they ask PK to make other arrangements for Preetha or leave the home. PK tells Preetha she is like his daughter and he will take care of her. He again asks her about her baby's father. Preetha refuses to tell him anything. He enquires about her filks at home, learns that she does has lost both her parents. Preetha remembers her meetings with Veer.

buubbles and bharat come to disha mansion, bubbles is worried that surily has still not been able to celebrate suhaag raat

this suhaag Raat has become a big issue for Surily's family..

Dhan comes there, bubbles sheds crocodile tears on her Surily's bad luck, dhan consoles them . Bubbles asks for Surily and is told she is in thekitchen. bubbles and bharat are shocked. Dhan leaves and says he will call surily. Bubbles laments over the fact that surily should have been ruling Sehgal House , instead she is slogging in the kitchen. Bubbles says something must be done, DK Sehgal needs to come back. his kidnapping is ruining her daughter's life

surily is in the kitchen , taunting poor Siddhi about how lazy she is. Dhan comes there. Surily promptly changes tune and acts all helpfull saying I made the tea. Siddhi is shocked , then on seeing Dhan realises that surily is playing a game with dhan. Dumb Dhan acts all soppy saying New bride Surily is doing chores in the kitchen.

wish the hot tea had spilled on Surily's hands and burnt her...would have served her right...most irritating character

In the living room, Bharat enquires about who is running the business..veer informs that neither he nor dhan has gone to office...Bharat is shocked and tells Kaamna ..Kanaka must be suffering heavy loss because there is no one to take care of the business...he asks Kaamna to read DK's will so that everyone can get to know who is the person to be given kanaka's responsibility in DK's absence...Kaamna states that no one will open DK's will..

Preview: Preetha 's brother assuring her that he knows everything and wants to help her.

want to bash Rupu very badly...Td is ending and Rupu is doing her miserly act and hiding Dk for 5 episodes....
*Guli* thumbnail
August 1, 2006
By: Monar05

Episode starts in disha mansion living room, everybody trying to convince Kaamna to read Dk's will. Dhan tells her that it is month end and someone should take over the running of kananka , otherwise workers will not get salary , they will suffer, Dk's kidnapping is their personal problem , for that Kanaka should not suffer. Kaamna must read his will to find out who has to run kanaka. Kaamna is still unsure.

Preetha comes home along with PK. PK tries to tell her brother to take more care of Preetha in this condition. brother is confused...Preetha stops Pk from disclosing her pregnancy. Pk takes leave. Preetha refuses to let him leave, saying He has no place to go, and tells him to saty with them since he calls her his beti. PK agrres some persuassion. He tells them to call him Babuji and not Uncle. A very emotional sweet scene , liked Pkji very much.

Kaamna opens her wardrobe , takes out the locker keys, the letter falls on the ground, she picks it up and opens the envelope , it is a letter to Kaamna from DK...finally we kear dK's voice after more than a week..reading what he has written

DK has written :

Kaamna,

I have never loved you, never given you the rightful place of a wife. Disha still resides in my heart, I can not give her place to anyone else.

I know you have tried your best to come close to me , but everytime you tried to come close, I pushed you away.

Itne saalon se tumne mera saath nibhaya , but I have failed in my duties towards you. I do not deserve your forgiveness, but I am still asking you to forgive me. what I have done to you is wrong, I am trying to set it right. In my will , I have written..

dumb Dhan along with rest of the gang come in..😑

kaamna is intears...dhan takes the letter ...reads it...DK has written :

My property is to be distributed amongst my 3 children...they are all happy...but for 5 years Kaamna is to remain trustee of all my property..😊

kids are surprised..

Kaamna breaks down saying I want my husband..I do not want all this...I just want my husband back..everyone shocked at her condition.

kaamna is sitting ina dimly lit room...DK arrives at the door...calls her name ...she gets up all happy runs to him and asks him where he was all thsi time...she has been so worried for him...

DK: You are worried for an person who has never loved you , never accepted you as his wife..What have you got from this relationship?

Kaamna: I never enterd this relationship with preconceived hopes.

DK: Disha's memories are deeply engraved in my heart and mind ...I can not let go of her memories.

Kaamna: when did I ever ask you to forget Disha didi? I only want "apnaaapan " from you. You have given me status, wealth. But all that is nothing compared to your love. I have tried my best to attain your love and your acceptance.

kaamna takes dK's hand , holds it close to her and asks : What have I lacked Sehgal saheb , tell me?

kaamna comes out of her dreamπŸ˜•

this was a must watch scene for DK fans...he was simply superb...doing what he does best...express a complex set of emotions in just a few minutes...guilt, remorse, helplessness, feelings for Kaamna, fondness for his memories...fantastic scene...very well enacted by both dK and kaamna.

siddhi comes to Kaamna and tells her not to lose hope ...God is taking a test from her ...Siddhi tells her maaji ,,,you have faced so much in the past years..now why are you scared from this test..your devotion and belief will bring back Saheb.

kaamna says that the will has made her uneasy..yet she is ready to face any test to get DK...but she will never accept it that DK is no more..😭

preview: dhan asking a lawyer on the phone if he can challenge Dk's will...bewakufi dekho iski....Dhan gets what he deserves ...one tight slap from Kaaman...YEY!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

By the way...I forgot to mention last week...Azuba is very ill in kolhapur...so aai has gone to kolhapur...wonder if we will see sweet Azuba with DK and kaamna.

Edited by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli - 17 years ago
*Guli* thumbnail
August 2, 2006
By: Monar06

Sorry friends, was caught in horrendous traffic, so missed half of TD.

Here is what happened today..

Preetha has a conversation with brother....she refuses to abort her baby....is not bothered about what society may call her...if she becomes an unwed mother.

Kaamna and Siddhi go to police station to enquire about DK. kaamna is angry that they have not been able to find DK as yet. She warns the inspector to find DK within 48 hours.

here at disha mansion ..Surily's parents instigate Dhan to challenege the will...since he is the eldest son and must have rights on the property..Dhan calls up the lawyer to find out if he can challenge the will...Kaamna enters and hears him and gives him one slap ....

everyone shocked...Kaaman scolds the kids that they are interested only in getting their hands on their Dad's wealth....their Dad loves them so much ...they are not concerned about what he wants...Dhan says it is fine for her to say all that because she owns everything now..

Kaamna is very sad and says that all her life she has longed for DK's love...since she has not got that...she has no use for his property....she is only trustee...she will give everything to the children ....but asks them to wait for 48 hrs...their Dad will be surely back..

Dhan the utter stupid and naalayak , worthless son...shouts ...you keep saying Dad will be back...he has not come back since many days...we should assume he is no more...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜•

wanted to strangle Dhan right there😑

kaamna is absolutely furious and delivers a few tight slaps across Dhan's cheek..Surily the she-cat screams that Kaamna can not insult her hubby so much in front of her..

Kaamna sternly tells Surily to shut her mouth or else she will deliver the same insult to Surily also.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘loved this scene

Kaamna says that no one should dare to speak ill of dK..or else it will not be good for them.

Next day...Kaamna along with Siddhi goes to a lawyer and signs some papers...they do not show us what paper those are...afterwards siddhi asks her what does she plan to do now...Kaamna replies I have done my duties as a mother..Now I shall do my duties as a wife..

Kaamna and siddhi go to various places of prayer...gurdwara, church, temple...at last they come to the Ganapati temple where Kaamna had found Preetha...Kaamna prays to Ganapati ...while walking back...she faints on the floor..

Preview: kaamna has brought Preetha and her brother home...Veer is shocked and scared

*Guli* thumbnail
August 3, 2006

Siddhi tries to wake up Kaamna, Akshay , Preetha's brother is there . he helps them ...siddhi asks if there is any hospital nearby...Akshay tells her to come home with him as his home is near and he will call teh doctor home.

Disha mansion:

Surily's parents are showering sympathy on Dhan saying how could your mother slap you in front of everyone? We are all concerned for you and our daughter.

Dhan says just wait till I get my hands on the property and then I shall give a fitting reply to Mum...

Bharat instigates him sayinmg may be your Mum's nature jhas changed after getting teh property ...she may keep everything for herself..dhan says No , No mum is not llike that...

dhan is so spineless and brainless...he just can not think for himself😑😑...he should be sent to a mental asylum to set his brains right

bharat says all this wealth has changed your Mum...she was so docile and look at her now!!!..

He asks dhan to do beimaani and challenge Dad's will...that is the only path left..

Preetha's house:

Kaamna wakes up and wonders whre she is ..Siddhi informs her about akshay and Akshay comes in...Kaamna thanks him...then PKji comes in..kaamna is surprised..PK explains that akshay and his sister are his kids..Kaamna is perplexed ..Pkji explains that you have heard of children being adopted but here these children have adopted me as their father....PKji says that sometimes blood relations are weak compared to relations build on trust and faith....kaamna thinks to herself...PKji is very fortunate...strangers have made him their own and my own people ,,my kids have become strangers to me..

disha mansion:

Surily compalining about Kaamna to dhan....Dhan decides to leave home...Promptly surily changes colours ....loved this scene ..pacifies dhan saying No, no ,,,hold on ..may be your mum will give the property to you...she is your Mum....she will not do any injustice to you..and you know what to do after you get the property right?...

dhan replies ..I shall throw her out of the house😑😑😑..

I think dhan and surily will be thrown out of the house

Preetha's house:

Kaamna enquires about Akshay's sister...PK says she will be here soon

Disha mansion:

Veer pacing the floor ...Dhruvi asks him to sit down or else ...her head will spin..veer laments that he has no money...he has forgotten what money looks like ...when Dad was here ..H eused to put 1000s in my pocket...niw hor 5 rupees i have to answer 500 questions from Mum...I have not had any party...dhruvi laments that she has not bought a single new dress since dhan's wedding..

she says ..Dad should not have done this...if he had to go ...he should have left money in our accounts...this is not fair...😑😑dhan comes in..assures them that he will challenge Dad's will...and will take over the office ...then their troubles will end....in the meantime they will get money from Dad's insurance...and will not give any thing to mum.

DK is just missing ...kids are thinking of cashing in his insurance...they assume that either he has met with accident or someone has killed him..these kids have forgotten their Dad after hearing about the property

akshay's house

Kaamna takes their leave...akshay offers to drop her home...just then Preetha comes in...kaamna remembers meeting her at temple..Siddhi remembers meeting her when she had come home and also her argument with veer...Pkji explains that Kaamna had only saved Preetha...becuase of Kaamna he has got a family now...Preetha touches kaamna's feet..Kaam,na blesses her and then tells her that life is a gift from God...Preetha should take care and now there is another life involved with her's....Preetha is surprised...kaamna aks her when will you introduce me to the baby's father?...preetha is rellay troubled..Pkji says this is waht we have been trying to find out but preetha refuses to tell us about him...Siddhi asks : Preetha ji is it ? ...meaning Veer...Kaamna is surprised and asks siddhi :do you know anything?...siddhi is hesitating..

Surily is crying over her fate in the kitchen cutting vegetables...dhan come s in ...akss her why is she in the kitchen..Surily says Kaamna told her to handle the kitchen...dhan is mad ..says servants should work in the kitchen ...not you..Surily says now your mum is the owner here ..we have to do what she asks...Dhan says let her come back today...I shall show her...

Just then they hear Kaamna calling out Veer's name angrily...they all come out...Kaamna walks in with Pkji...veer asks hesitantly what is wrong , Mum?...then Preetha and Akshay walk in..Veer shocked , scared...Preetha angry..

Preview: Kaamna is very upset...says I do not want to be trustee...this is your property ...you can have all of it...she keeps some papers on the table and walks off..kids are greedily , happily advancing towards the property papers.

AND

A hand covers the papers...we hear DK's twirling music...and then DK turns to face the camera...with a steely look in his eyesπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Friends, I was literally jumping with joy at the preview...Listening to that beloved music...seeing that beloved face and those honey brown eyes...at last after 2 weeks DK will be back next week , Monday...and hopefully kids will face some really sweet music now.

*Guli* thumbnail
August 7, 2006

kaamna asks Veer whether he recognises Preetha..Veer does not answer. Kaamna says that this girl is carrying your baby with whom the entire Sehgal family has a blood relation.

She says that I have always forgiven your misdeeds , hoping that one day you will learn to be responsible but you have crossed your limits . You are playing with this girl's life and also the life of the child. Preetha is a decent girl , any one else in her position would have gone to the newspapers , Tvstations and defamed our family in public. Now I understand why you have been so disturbed the past few days.

Veer gets angey and challenges Kaamna : How do you know that this girl is carrying my child ?

Preetha warns him crying out his name angrily.

Kaamna gives tight slap to Veer and then says a superb dialogue: "Only a mother knows whose baby she is carrying in her womb. You have to marry this girl. "

Veer fingers his hurt cheek and says :" after this no way will I marry her ."

This was totally Kaamna and Veer's scene. They were very good.

Kaamna apologises to Preetha on Veer's behalf. Akshay stops her and says :" I knew Veer would react this way. For me it is enough that you believe my sister. I can take care of my sis and her baby".

Kaamna says to akshay:" Preetha is my responsibility. She is going to be the mother to the heir of Sehgal family. I will bring her home as soon as Sehgal Saheb comes back. " she asks Preetha to take care of herself and the baby.

Akshay and Preetha leave..Pkji assures Kaamna that her belief and her trust will surely bring back DK..

Kaamna is in her room remembering her past moments with DK, their wedding, the silent communication bet' them at Dhan's wedding.

Dhan comes there and takes her to policestation. Dhan , bharat and inspector take her to the morgue. Kaamna refuses to come near the bodyShe keeps saying this is nonsense, why have brought me here?why are you showing me a dead body? your father is alive .She gets really upset and breaks down asking Dhan to take her home, she wants to go to Sehgal Saheb.

They come out. Dhan and bharat exchange glances as if playing a game, and getting utterly frustrated on not winning. Dhan asks Kaamna to sign some papers saying Dad is dead , we have to claim his body.

Kaamna says he is not dead. " Agar Sehgal saheb ko kuch ho jata, toh meri saansein ruk jaati...per meri saansein abhi bhi chal rahi hei...iska matlab hei ke Sehgal Saheb jindaa hein".

Loved the way Kamna said this with total conviction and devotion.

She takes the pen , puts it to the paper but then breaks it and runs out.

Siddhi come sto see Samarth. Samarth wants to beg forgiveness from Kaamna. Siddhi tells him that kaamna is unhappy with Samarth's behaviour , but she does not hate him. you are not only a brother but also a son to her.

she informs him that the kids are torturing Kaamna for the property and also that Dhan has asked her to believe that DK is dead.

Samarth says that his didi has only known unhappiness and loneliness in her life.

They show the gates of Sehgal house opening.

Kaamna runs up the stairs looking for dK. she comes to his room. Her expression changes...a bright glow comes on her face and in her eyes. she looks around as if trying to find someone. She tells Siddhi:" He is back. I can feel him. Sehgal saheb is back . He has come home. "

Surily says to Dhan your mother is going mad , why can she not accept that Dad is no more.

Dhna angrily replies she is not mad , she is just acting.

In the living room, Dhan tells kaamna to stop her drama and accept the truth. He tries to convince Kaamna that her acting will not work. Kaamna calmy says your words will not shake my belief. I know Sehgal Saheb is alive. Veer insults Kaamna by talking about how poor she was before marriage, and now she does not want to part with dK's wealth and hence is not allowing them to claim his insurance money.

Kaamna now shouts at them saying you want only the money. fine have it, I resign from the post of trustee. She puts the property papers on the table and says this is all yours , you can do whatever you want with it.

the kids greedily advance and three hands stretch out for the paper.

Another hand covers the paper...kids look up shocked..scared...DK turns towards them ..with a cold anger in his eyes also mixed with hurt.

~LiNa~ thumbnail
August 8, 2006
By: Monar06

DK snatches the papers....looks at the kids in anger ...very hurt as well...says ...I am still alive...and no one is allowed to read the will of a person who is alive.

Kaamna who was leaving the room...turns back at his voice...very happy and elated..and comes towards DK.

DK looks at Kaamna...oh!!what a look!!!πŸ˜›I have been waiting to see DK look this way at Kaamna ever since Td took a leap.DK looks at Kaamna with tender love, affection, as she comes near him he seems to be saying sorry just with his eyes.

Kaamna says I knew you would be back. she bends to touch his feet. DK holds her up. She says I shall get Puja thali. DK keeps looking at her with wonder, gratitude .

Kids now go and hug DK. DK is unmoved. HE stands still. Kids try to say how worried they were for him and their mum was in a hurry to distribute the property and they were trying to put her off. What big liars!!!!😑

DK tells them to shut up. He says he had come straight home after getting free from the kidnappers. ...wanting to see his children...but here his kids were planning to take over the property..

there is a flashback...when the 3 kids are in their room discussing how to get DK's money...DK is standing behind the door listening....Veer catches sight of his crutch and shouts that Dad was here...the others tell him he is dreaming.

Back to the present,,,DK tells the kids he is ashamed of them ...they were troubling his wife, their mother for money!!!He says instead of having such children it would be better to be childless.

Dhan tries to hug him and say sorry..DK pushes him off...DK says his misunderstandings have all been cleared now.

Kaamna comes and does aarti ...the song Man se Man ka rishta plays ..as DK looks at Kaamna with such a priceless expression...I can not even describe it. ...Only DK can come up with such an expression...He seems to be saying everything to Kaamna just with his eyes.

Kaamna takes him to the Mandir at home ...she prays to God thanking him for saving her suhaag and asks him to protect her suhaag always..

DK with his hand on his chest ...keeps staring at kaamna..πŸ˜›...

Kaamna looks back to find siddhi ...she asks her to call the kids...they should thank God as well for keeping their father safe.

DK stops Siddhi....says I do not want kids to come here. Kaamna tries to defend the kids saying they were worried for him.πŸ˜•

DK smiles ...a sad and knowing smile and says Kaamna I know everything.

He asks siddhi to leave because he wishes to spend sometime alone with Kaamna. Soooo sweetπŸ˜ƒ

DK asks her forgivenes...he says: you have doen tapasya all your life  and I never valued it. your belief and love brought me back. I should be grateful for all your devotion. I am now but may be it is too late.

Kaamna: why are you embarrassing me , Sehgal Saheb ?

DK: No, I am the one who is wrong. I have loved a photograph for all these years. The love that I was searching for was always by my side..it was always near me.

He touches kaamna's cheeks ...wipes her tears.

DK: I have realised my mistake. May be you will not forgive me now

kaamna: do not say such things.

DK: agar tum mujhey maaf kar sakti ho ..toh eik baar mere gale lag jaao..in a pleading way..sirf eik baar, Kaamna.

He stretches his arm towards her ..looking at her with slight apprehension,,,not sure whether she will do as he asks .

Kaamna sweetly comes into his arms ...laying her face against his chest..facing him ...her hand on his shoulder..DK hugs her close...relieved and at peace now...

The scene was so emotional ...so beautiful...so well enacted...just loved it.πŸ˜›

kids are worried about Dad's reaction....they realise that Dad does love their Mum...plan to ask him to forgive them in the morning once his anger cools down.

Next Morning:

at breakfast table ..veer complaining to siddhi about having same orange juice everyday...sends her off to get something else.

DK looking fantastic in deep red jumper and dark trousers is watching all this as he comes down the steps ..He stops siddhi and tells her:

koi zarroorat nehii hei kisike nakhrein sehene ki.πŸ‘

He tells the kids after today you will not get one morsel of food from this house. Make you own arrangements.and leave

Druvi says where shall we go?

DK: That is not my problem. It is for you to figure out. every month , on the first day , collect your check from Kanaka to meet your expenses.

He looks with total disgust at them and says I knew it...the only thing you are bothered about is money.

DK was super -duper here....He shouts at them : Now get out of this house...get out!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

kids leave...and then DK's expression changes..he looks so sad and heartbroken ...wipes his eyes...kids have hurt him so much😭

Surily is packing her bags..bubbles come there to enquire ..

Surily says that now Dad knows about our intentions...how we misbehaved with Mum.

Surily says she and Dhan will live with Bubbles now..Bubbles is shocked and says this can not happen ...Sanket is getting married and it does not look nice to have beti and damaad living with them...Surily is surprised and says I am your daughter ..where shall we go now..

bubbles says: After marriage ..Maa-beti relationship is over...you are not our own now....do not become a burden on us..

Kaamna who was coming there ...listens to all this

Bubbles complains that anyway now surily can not get any money from DK.

Surily gets very angry and demands Disha's jewellery from Bubbles .

Bubbles says : We have sold all that and the money has all been spent..now do not expect any help from us.

She turns to leave and is shocked to see Kaamna looking at her with surprise and anger.

tomorrow: DK is angry and tells Kaamna :these kids will not stay in the house.

Kaamna the mahaan says: IF kids leave home, I shall go with them.πŸ˜•

Edited by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli - 17 years ago
*Guli* thumbnail

August 9, 2006

surily explains to Kaamna that dK has asked them to get out of the house..Kaamna says DK can not do this ...she will stop him ..

Bubbles ...very happy reassures surily that all will be fine now ..DK will not throw them out of the house..

Surily turns on her mother and says she will throw Bubbles out of teh house...Bubbles tells her that she  still has disha's jewellwery..

Surily drags her out and shuts the door on her face..dhan is shocked.

kids are leaving hime..kaamna stops them..

DK comes there and says that he does not want children who have no respect/love for their parents..

Kaamna pleads with DK ...she says that we are ina way responsible for the way they have turned out to be.

DK accepts that he has spoilt them with excess love...but he refuses to let them stay..

Kaamna says she will leave home along with them..

DK is angry and shocked ...he tells the kids this is teh mum you were planning to throw out..

Hw tries to convince kaamna to let teh kids leave..

Kaamna says till today she has never asked anything from him as a wife...but now a mother asks him not to part her from her children...whatever they may have done...a mother can not hate her kids..and DK should give them a chance to change for the better..

DK is extremely moved by her words but does not say anything and leaves..

Kaamna tells kids to go their rooms ..

Kids are all ashamed and surprised that the Mum whom they have never loved , loves them so much that she was pleading with dad on their behalf.

DK is in front of disha's pic..Kaamna watches him from teh door and thinks that th eway sehgal saheb loved Didi...may be he will never love me that way..she looks a little hurt..she tries to go..DK sensing her presence stops her...

HER again apologises for his past behaviour ans says that he wants to make amends...HE says : today I wish to give you whatever you wish for...you never ask anything for yourself...today tell me waht you would wish for from me..I shall ful fill all your wishes ..

DK is in such amellow, loving, giving mood ,..i just loved him

Kaamna : for my first wish..I want to get veer married to a girl of my cjoice.

DK, hurt: you have already chosen a girl for Veer?

Kaamna explains ...DK agrres ..then says I know what you want for your second wish..you want to bring Samarth home

Kaamna says no he must be punished for his sins..

DK: Our kids have committed greater sin..yet you want me to forgive them..I shall forgive kids if you for give Samarth.

Kaamna smiles knowing that he is doing all this because he cares for her

Now DK says : now tell me your second wish...Believe me I will do as you ask.

Kamna looks at him with eyes whish are like deep pools full of desire, hope, a little uncertainty, alittle determination..she thinks: Iwant your love...more than what you have ever given anyone.

episode ends..a fantastic dK-Kaamna episode...their connection, their feelings so beautifully expressed.

*Guli* thumbnail

August 10, 2006

Next day:

dhruvi dressed in salwar suit..arents are very happy...for give her.

dhan going to office....promises his Dad I will be DK Sehgal ..Dhan Kumar Sehgal...not just Dhan..

DK remembers dihs talking about their son..his eyes are moist...hugs dhan..

Surily goe sto bubbles ..and brings back disha 's jewellery..give sthem to Kaamna saying she does not deserve them...she will divorce dhan and go away forever..

DK forgives her..kaamna puts disha's bangles on Surily...DK looks on lovingly at Kaamna..

DK-kaamna go to police station and fre Smarth...siddhi and samarth smile at each otther..DK -Kaamna look suspiciously at them thinking Daal mein kuch kaala heiπŸ˜†

Veer goes to teh temple and fills preetha's maang with sindoor...apologises and asks her to be his life-partner.

2 months later:

Samarth , teh bridegroom comes in ..siddhi is sitting on bed with a big ghunghat.

Samarth tries to remoev ghunghat

Siddhi calls him Mamaji..Samarth gets angry..tells her to call him only Samarth..siddhi asks what should she get for breakfast in the morning?

now comes the best scene...enjoy ...friends.

DK looking at disha's pic ina reminiscent mood.

HE is wearing offwhite with silver embroidery sherwani and has agold /silver dupatta around his neck

DK is so gorgeous, delicious , so heartbreakingly handsome..I was crying because this gorgeous dK will not come on our screen again😭 

DK remembers scens with disha  and Kaamna..his past blending with his present...he then puts a garland around disha's photo..

kaamna looking absolutely pretty in red saree..comes in and is surprised

Kaamna: waht are you doing ? you had said not to do anyhing to didi's photo which would show that she is no more?

DK: I had said that ..but Disha IS no more..yet her soul lives on in you.

In life people try to run away from the truth..i have donethat for last 25 years..but I accept truth now..Disha was my past...you are my present and mu future..you are my wife...only you have the right on my love.

DK hold kaamna's face..his thumb carressing her cheek softly..

Kaamna assurd now asks : May I ask for my second wish

DK: so loving, caring: yes ,,kaamna Ask.I will giev you everything

Kaamna , pouring her longing, her love , her hope: I want you to love me, more than you have ever loved anyone.

DK's face...so warm, tender...Man se Man ka plays in male voice

kaamna holding dK's hand in her own..Man se Man ka in female voice

DK pulls kaamna gently into a warm embrace..kaamna melts into his embrace..Man Se Man Ka plays in duet..

Frame freezes and TD ends on this sweet loving picture of gorgeous dK and beautiful Kaamna finding love and peace in each otehr's arms..

today AN and Poonam have shown how actors should do their farewell scenes for the show...their expressions so eloquently brought out....both of them in such sync with each other..that when they hug..I wished the show would start now...with dK _Kaamna living and loving together.

AN..kabhi alvidaa Na kehna...jaldi hi laut aanna. I miss you already.