Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi and Sunny are disgusting - Page 2

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: reena544

juhi always sleeping n planning dirty politics..

I will not be shocked if your topic will go blocked because now Sky and Juhi's supporters πŸ€ͺare blocking the topics written against them !!!

Sid to win !!!!πŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trekstar thumbnail
It's part and parcel of the game.

Juhi and Sunny are just upset that they got into the nominations.  It's simple really. As for Sunny saying that Amar doesn't respect women, how about Sky?  Infact, she had said Sky is the biggest troublemaker in the house when she came in initially but after Sky threw his mic and ran to his room, she got scared and changed here statement... 

LOL

Juhi just a week or so back in that Jail/Kaidi task got so upset with Sky and said that she will never trust him.  LOL...

So I don't know why they're upset that Amar nominated them..
Edited by trekstar - 12 years ago
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ergghhh... mujhe koi cheez do sarr main maarne ke liye 

I OFFICIALLY CANNOT BEAR THEIR EXISTENCE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE
This content was originally posted by: WhoamI..

Today, I felt bad for Sky. Throwing a spider on Sid's bed, dude, you honestly got no heart. Pitty you, your friends and your family. How cheap. Fake liar. Get the hell out of this world man. Take Pooja Bedi, Juhi and Sunny with you and go party in hell ya'll!

Sky has lost it. He looked tired and sick.
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really can't understand what is
 sooo great about Sunny that Sky and Juhi feel
 sooo close to her!! They find her
 sooo cute, they are
 sooo in love with her , they love her cuddles
 sooo much... ... other than vote for people whom they are
 sooo against AKA the greens hit-list! πŸ˜‘
Edited by trinket - 12 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trinket

I really can't understand what is

sooo great about Sunny that Sky and Juhi feel
 sooo close to her!! They find her
 sooo cute, they are
 sooo in love with her , they love her cuddles
 sooo much... ... other than vote for people whom they are
 sooo against AKA the greens hit-list! πŸ˜‘

because they know there is no competition with her !! she is NRI
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Im grossed out with juhi n sunny chipka chipki n that sleeping hugging ewww! 🀒 wonder juhi can get comfy with pb n sunny like that! πŸ˜• i cant stand watching that all n wonder knowing sunny yet how can juhi so close while sleeping!! Yukk i would keep away coz sunny grosses me out!!! 🀒
BBfan2011 thumbnail
Guys,

Is the "Juhi Parmar Shroff APPRECIATION" forum for real? Or she has paid( false promises surely) someone to post comments there? I cant belive such idiots live on this planet.

Juhi is the most disgusting human being I have ever seen. She would evict her mother for winning. 
ShahZur thumbnail
her true colours are more evident now,  previous reality show proved that she is agressive bhukkkad woman 
I thought she would be another ST when saw her first time and just loved the way she always remembers her husband. When i saw her previous reality show..its a thunder strike. Is she woman at the first place?

Now as contestans started leaving i gotta see more of her and i can beleive she related alot more to her previous reality show.

Moreover, when the green room has to shift to pink room where sky do not want to take bed opposite to sid..juhi who can think only about herself says" what difference it will make...you take that bed we will take this bed"

Also when Sky do not want to cook she asks him to be professional and suddenly remembers the professionalism . She dont want to say i will not get enough to eat...but instead chooses to take sid and sunny name. What a disgusting lady