Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi and Sunny are disgusting

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Juhi acts like Mother India and always goes when someone is in trouble but today when sid was saying i am all alone she didnt even once say oh dont worry we are all here for you...she kept laughing...and sunny is talking about amar not respecting women...who is she to talk about respecting women.,...she is a disgrace to all women herself...

and is juhi plain dumb or what...why should amar save her when she didnt save him...it is not about friendship it is about loyalty and game...everybody is there to save themselves not someone else...why is it so hard for her to get it through her head...their reasoning make no sense...i will be so disappointed if juhi wins...she doesnt deserve it even one bit...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today, I felt bad for Sky. Throwing a spider on Sid's bed, dude, you honestly got no heart. Pitty you, your friends and your family. How cheap. Fake liar. Get the hell out of this world man. Take Pooja Bedi, Juhi and Sunny with you and go party in hell ya'll!
smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they got what they deserved. hope one of them get evicted this week. 
adieus50 thumbnail
### Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...

ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...

koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this 

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels 

They are 3 idiots in the true sense ! 
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
JUHI GAVE AMAR'S NAME , BUT HE CAN NOT GIVE HER'S NAME FOR NOMINATION !!!
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL...Juhi knows to eat,sleep and give bhaashans...She doesnt practise what she preaches!!!!😆
jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
po*n babe Sunny trying to play gender card in itself baffles m(amar ko women ki respect nahi hai) when she the one by herself is a big insult in the face of womenhood
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BY THE WAY , KEEPING SUNNY IN THE SHOW CHEAPER THAN HOTEL !!!!😆
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its fair game, sunny juhi n sky nominated amar n amar nominated juhi n sunny! Sunny preaching amar n saying he doesnt respect woman is a joke when herself respect herself!! Juhi instead of saying we r all together here when sid was saying he is left alone again she was saying bb sid ko utalete!!! I dont like sid too but not more than these 3 idiots!
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
juhi always sleeping n planning dirty politics..