Navya

After the Party...

Posted: 12 years ago
I think that something BIG is going to happen! As we saw the Cameras were there..I think somehow..I dont know how ( Looneys don't believe in TV) But they will find out that Anant- Navya were partying...at night. Which will make them take a drastic step like telling Navya to quit her Job ASAP..And Navya will agree and office track khatam...

or maybe om will go and try to find anant with their whole possy...๐Ÿ˜† and then he will see navya and anant in the car...with costume...
Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah iskay 90%chances hain anushkaaa aisaa hee e hoga
mee to think so
aisa hi hoga re
nithyaramani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My personal thoughts are there will no MU between anya. Somehow navya will manage anant in the party and he will not know at least at the party (may be ranbir will tell him later on and he will start loving navya more for her gesture), but definitely navya ka kaam band...that's y this party and video coverage...marriage preparations bhi shuru hogaya...

I am actually feeling a little happy that this track might come to an end and our most awaited track will be ON...

sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ho sakta hai but 8 months mein kabhee bhee bajpayes naay tv nahai dekhaa !! iss baar agar cv's naay dekhayaa tuo it will look so weird ...๐Ÿ˜•
Anyaa_Shamyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg anushka!! hatt's of 2 ur brain๐Ÿ˜† 100% dis lll happn...
zara990 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah there are many possibilities for that
Originally posted by: sushi_anki

ho sakta hai but 8 months mein kabhee bhee bajpayes naay tv nahai dekhaa !! iss baar agar cv's naay dekhayaa tuo it will look so weird ...๐Ÿ˜•

i know..right๐Ÿ˜† that would be werid...or maybe Om wil go and find anant...and there he wil see both navya and anant in coustume..and 
Originally posted by: Shwet_SHAMYA

omg anushka!! hatt's of 2 ur brain๐Ÿ˜† 100% dis lll happn...

hahaa๐Ÿ˜Ž
Beautie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The picture will come on the newspaper..and om will see the newspaper and will get mad