SHYAM's negative role end here.

AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 ...unless he finds another SUKHI Or MUSKAAN. Khushi and her family are being extremely unreasonable by not telling the Raizadas about Shyam.Now Khushi will have another excuse to NOT tell them.Shes prolly gonna think," They're already upset about ArLa's break-up so I'm not gonna say anything."
After the dialogues in tomorrows precap,it doesn't matter what Khushi will say before or after the dialogues we heard in the precap because she said Rishta toota hai.Even if she manages to clairfy that NOW,Arnav will have a flashback of this when he learns about Shyam's betrayal to his sister. It was said that Shyam's character will turn grey when he finds out that Khsuhi loves Arnav ,WELL the question is Will Shyam even need to do anything to break-up Arnav and Khushi ? I personally don't think so because Khushi is making herself look like the culprit by keeping quiet and asking her family to do the same😑. SHARE YOUR VIEWS PLEASE 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshRun thumbnail
 97 views and no replies ? lol  πŸ˜•
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
where was it said that he will turn grey? isnt he already black grey and blue???? :?
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
shayam snakes probleme cant end this soon
AshRun thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

where was it said that he will turn grey? isnt he already black grey and blue???? :?

Calmmm down 😊 I read this in an article ,and on a wikipedia which was compiled from articles. Besides,even if there wasn't an article about it,it was assumed that he will create problems for Arhi,but he won't need to. That's what I'm trying to say,so relax.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this devil cannot stop here
a negative role cant stop this early.

2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

Agreed he doesn't seem to have a white clean personality right now looks pretty shady to me!
AshRun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

shayam snakes probleme cant end this soon

I know,I didn't mean to say that he will turn into a goody two shoes,I was trying to say emphasize that Khushi is making a very big mistake and causing trouble for herself. Even if Shyam doesn't do anything to destroy their relationship,Khushi will be misunderstood. I was trying to be sarcastic but I guess I failed at it πŸ˜†
AshRun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tutiface

Agreed he doesn't seem to have a white clean personality right now looks pretty shady to me!

Guys you all are misunderstanding me.Can we focus on the question that I asked and not pay so much attention to what the article said?? Even if the article didn't say anything,it was assumed that he will be the first trouble maker for Arhi,but here it looks like Khushi is causing problems for herself.  I took time to highlight the question,but no one seems to be bothered to understand it or atleast ask me what it means if they don't get it.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dont know how cvs will play this.

i think the CVS will watch the forum reaction. If we in the forum support misunderstanding track (d'oh, sure!) then they will twist it to be misunderstanding.

If we in the forum ask ASR and Khushi parternship to reform Shyam track, then they will do that.

CVs are watching our reaction. (at least i want to believe that!!)