Hitler Didi

Wedding Saves Mandira??

XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't get it.  LOL.  So basically, Indira and Rishi have to prove that they were supposed to get married in order to get Mandira out of jail...BTW she totally deserves it. 

BUT I don't understand how that is supposed to save her.  Rishi said that Mandira has been with them since they have all been shopping for the wedding.  What does any of that have to do with Mandira using a stolen card today?  She was out shopping all night...wait.  Was she stopping with the stolen credit card all night?

Someone please shine some light on this... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saadgi_Saloni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: XAiShBaBy08X

I don't get it.  LOL.  So basically, Indira and Rishi have to prove that they were supposed to get married in order to get Mandira out of jail...BTW she totally deserves it. 

BUT I don't understand how that is supposed to save her.  Rishi said that Mandira has been with them since they have all been shopping for the wedding.  What does any of that have to do with Mandira using a stolen card today?  She was out shopping all night...wait.  Was she stopping with the stolen credit card all night?

Someone please shine some light on this... 

haha its confusing but i think they are trying to get to that point that she could have not been using a stolen card since yesterday because she was with them (who were shopping for their marriage๐Ÿ˜†)Because they said she has been using a stolen card since yesterday :) haha idk if that helps im confused a little myself ๐Ÿ˜†
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think they meant if Mandira was shopping with them yesterday night then how come the officer is accusing her of doing lots of shopping all night long yesterday..๐Ÿค”
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Divzfan--

I think they meant if Mandira was shopping with them yesterday night then how come the officer is accusing her of doing lots of shopping all night long yesterday..๐Ÿค”

LOL That's what I thought they meant!   BUT what does that have to do with anything, right???  Hahaha, hmm I think they have a few kinks to work out with this particular track.  I hope they clear it up in the next episode.
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This Macau track is totally messed up, it is better we don't apply any logic.  I am just enjoying the Rishi and Indira scenes together.
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think maybe they didn't edit the epi appropriately..that's why it's confusing..๐Ÿ˜†
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sagarvidya4ver

haha its confusing but i think they are trying to get to that point that she could have not been using a stolen card since yesterday because she was with them (who were shopping for their marriage๐Ÿ˜†)Because they said she has been using a stolen card since yesterday :) haha idk if that helps im confused a little myself ๐Ÿ˜†

Okay, so she for sure was using a stolen credit card.  I think I missed that.  I get it!  I guess it makes more sense if she was using the stolen credit card all night.  If they prove that she wasn't doing that, then the police can believe that someone else (Manoj) handed the card to the cashier...and that she is an innocent bystander!  ๐Ÿ˜†  BUT the camera footage must show that she was shopping all night!  I know, I know, it's a show and bloopers like this happen all the time.  But still, the story should somewhat make sense.  
Saadgi_Saloni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahkutty

This Macau track is totally messed up, it is better we don't apply any logic.  I am just enjoying the Rishi and Indira scenes together.

lol haha i agree with this :)
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think its the editors mistake, sometimes they cut some really important scenes
Rishi was trying to say that Mandira was not shopping with the stolen credit card...she was with them (InShi) nd they were shopping for their wedding, so the officer said if you can prove it(that you were getting married), then we'll release Mandira
i am enjoying this Macau track, lets see if InShi are actually getting married or they are faking it to save Mandira 
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a part of it must be the editing as well as the layout of the episodes ... in a few threads we have been noting things that seemed odd about the story line, or the flaws in the plot - but then the next episode some things are cleared ... although, i don't know how often i would like to see this mystery in one episode & then understanding in the next pattern.