luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching todays episode I couldn't help but say that DABBU is the CUTEST BHAI ever..!!! 😊
Loved the way he care for Manvi...Firstly I thought he was gonna fall for Manvi's trick to avoid the medicines but he surprised me by the way he said, "Chup chap dawai kha lo, nahi to abhi jake Jeevika Di ko phone pe sab kuch sach sach bata dunga.." LOL😆
Loved Dabbu today...
❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yah he z cutee n caring too
--Mystical-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dabbu is such a sweetheart..i love dabbu-manvi scenes..they 2 share a really sweet bond..together these 2 r sooo cute n adorable!!
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm loving the Dabbu and Maanvi scenes and today's was no exception. I love how he dictating her to take her medicine. Her trying very cleverly trying to get out of it, yet her very smart blackmailer of a brother, catching her out and forcing her to take them.   
.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i just luv dabbu ...he care abt maanu a lot...
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yup totally agree with ya
Also viren the way he ordered pizza and the story behind everytime virat came late for lunch and how viren would order food for him was superb
Today's epi should have been called ek hazaron mein mere bhaiya hai
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Brklyn_gal

Yup totally agree with ya
Also viren the way he ordered pizza and the story behind everytime virat came late for lunch and how viren would order food for him was superb
Today's epi should have been called ek hazaron mein mere bhaiya hai

True 😊...Its a BROTHES SPECIAL episode 😆
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree that yesterday was brother's episode. Dabbu was awesome, he is totally unpredictable. His maturity during the wedding and again today for making sure Manvi takes her medication. Loved him and he truly deserves a huge hug 🤗. Viren was also a sweetheart, he orders food whenever Virat is punished by dadaji.  Viren-Virat scenes are always a treat to watch