preeto's costume designer

host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

ankita was looking pretty in blue today waisey to ye har colour mein achi lagthi hai, lekin there is something called variety. Dont know why her designer is not trying more colours like jet black, red shades-- dark red, maroon, magenta... grape colour. Since she has a fair complexion all colours will suit her. Designer ko to bina darey ye sab colours ankita par try karnaa chaahiyey. Please give us variety instead of sticking to same colours. aur preeto ki choodiyon ko kyaa huaa. Havent see her wearing any since weeks. Also do keep changing her earrings. Ankita accesories key bagair bhi sundar dikhtee hai lekin iskaa mathlab ye nahi ki aap usko nun banaa dein lol. Waisey ishmeet and bani key designers are really doing a good job, both of them really get to wear nice dresses. Waisey agar ankita key designers bhi itnaa achaa kaam karein to achaa hoga

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah , I also want to see Ankita in different colors...

She is so pretty and every color suits her so well..

She herself is a designer in the show , so I guess the Stylists should give her a designer look..

Ishu and Bani's dresses are very good but they should take care of Preeto's as well
rajeswari_rc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree... nd nyhow preeto looks far far prettier thn all her sis... she looks d best... bt still the designer can be more innovative... 
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Preeto is veryyy Pretty as u said Ankita looks guddd in any color i think even designers know this but donno whats wrong with them...
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Preeto is not bother of wearing nice dresses She always think of her family even in today's episode we can see that 

she was worried if she looses her job how to take care of family.Sonu and Baani's studies .Where is the time for her to dress.😉She always in a hurry
host thumbnail
@anasuya
   agree lekin ham hamaari pretty ankita ko pretty costumes aur accessories mein dekhnaa chaahthey hain. i think designers must also watch nachleve where ankita was there, she was looking dam pretty and different too. designers key liyey ek aur advice, jis tarah ankita's performence is always consistent and she also adds varieties to it aap bhi unki looks aur costumes mein consistency aur saath mein varieties bhi daaliyey. She really deserves it 😉
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When she become famous as costume designer she will be financially well off I hope that time she think of wearing colourful dresses😆
host thumbnail
dont know wo din kab aayega. ye cvs isi ko itna drag kar rahey hain