Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi ji ki mahanta continues!

angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/hum-bhi-toh-celebrities-hai-day-78-uncensored-4-3457.html#top

yaar wht is Juhi's problem? ðŸ¤¢ why the hell is she so against bechara Symonds? ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
coz sallu complimentd symonds on breakin th fight and not her. she wantd 2 take credit 4 evrythng. when mahek joked abt her captainancy, she butted in and said tht u shld givecredit 2 me too. when andrew was deciding on th prize she was singing praises of herslf n blackmaild him into givin th prize 4 her. and now this. she's gettin desperate day by day. i think PB n sky always boosted her ego by sayin she's fair n lot of blah blah. evn sanju always praisd her and askd her opinions. ths made her arrogant n now whn sallu showd her th picture she's gone mad. hahaha. but im enjoying it cing her bcum desperate and losing her mind.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She can not take any one's praises other than her own!!!
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she blasted mehek saying "Maine aajtak aisi mein mein karti lark nahi dekhi"
well maybe she hasn't realised she sees one everyday... when she looks at herself in the mirror!!! :p
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she was right if u see that video again she is 1st one who tried to stop the fight for that she has to scream out loud so that sky an sid can stop talking ...afterwards she said let andrew talk now what he wants u to do... so i think her point was right...
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/siddharth-akela-ho-gaya-day-78-uncensored-1-3451.html#top

1:25 onwards. 

Juhi says... ek hi bhai hai apna idhar 

Sid says... do week pehle kya ho gaya tha? ... 
                      (reference... Jailor-Kaidi task... where she was saying 
                        sab ke sab dogale hai is ghar mein... koi kisika bhai nahi hai)

Juhi says... . maine hamesha yehi kaha hai ki ek hi bhai hai mera is ghar mein... woh hai Sky Walker
Continues to say that ... baki jo hai woh convenience ke bhai bante hai... 

Convenience sahi maine mein Aakash ne nikali hai... Aakash conveniently forgot the Bhai-Behen and wanted to win the Kaidi-Jailor task at any cost !!!! 

Juhi is just a hypocrite... she wants to defend herself at any cost and will lie to any extent to prove her point. 
jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they were hugely mistaken while making an estimation of Symmo,s celebrity status , i have seen Aussie stadiums packed with fans and making a loud synchronised voice with few thousands of them together shouting at the top of their lungs : ROY ROY ROY ROY for Symmonds during his heydays , with the millions of others waching on tv mesmerised by the jaw dropping mind wobbling speed of Symmonds when he sprinted 100 meters within 11 seconds just to chase down an obvius four and shot the ball back from the boundry with a power only known to jevelin throwers, Jhuhi will never have a shred of an idea of that popularity.Edited by jay8383 - 12 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Dont tell me Juhi tried to compare HER celeb status with SYMONDS' ?? 😲
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Juhi har watt mai mai mai kerti,main wo,mai ye In amar style,,kabhi app,tm bhi kaho,,,in Amar style😉  Seriously thys juhi is irratating🤢 Edited by zanish_k - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Dont tell me Juhi tried to compare HER celeb status with SYMONDS' ?? 😲

she could have...after all PB ki saheli hai na...thodi delusional to hogi hi😆😆