Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paankh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rani712

Well seeing it practically. MONIYA isnt any mature. 

You have to understand, these are chawl poor girls, obviously they'll have dreams, be filmy , be obsessed with Bollywood stars. The rich arents like that because they are on Page 3 mingles with stars.

Looking it their perspective, their role sules the character

Yep, as I mentioned in the first post, she's too young, yes, immature.  Maybe instead of involving herself with Akaash, she might look at continuing her education and so on...  But the two girls, her friends, are pushing her into this puppy love, wasting her time. 

Well, you know, I believe people who live in chawl are very down-to-earth.  They know, and set goals, which they achieve.  They are one of the most hard working people, not dreamy types, or filmy because they simply cannot waste time.  They value time.  These girls however, are way too filmy.  I mean where are their parents?  I haven't seen their parents...if they were present maybe then they would be more involved in their own lives and not of Moniya's...Parents bring discipline.

Yes, I understand what you are implying towards.  The actors are doing a good job, but the serial characters are annoying...

๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by paankh - 12 years ago
wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
look akash let her go its her sahelyian that are immature not akash he is doing everything to get his mind off her, i love akash without him manita and uday wouldnt of met in the first place. i really wish ppl would stop disgracing him so much.
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mmishra1

Whole concept of this serial is very confusing. Which girl will not cry for her parents after knowing the truth? But this girl Manyata/ Moniya is acting too filmy. I have always seen that girls always have feelings for their parents but here she is acting confused... I think the concept of this whole story is not clear... What kind of message is being provided to the viewers??? Jis bachchi ko childhood mein kidnapp kiya jata hai woh parents ke liye koi bhi feelings nahee rakhati??? ๐Ÿ˜•

I don't think there's any problem in that..Manyata was looked after from her childhood itself by her baba..And suddenly some one else comes and says he is not your father, you are our child..And the girl gets to know the truth that she has been kidnapped..But the fact remains that she loves her baba very much, he had never used a step father attitude but taken care of her in all possible way...We, as audience, can say she is behaving childish, immature but in reality, any child will not accept a new face as his/her mother and father. child will always look to the person who brought it up...Its universal right?Its another fact that he had kidnapped, its his fault but moniya's action can be justified...she will always be emotionally and mentally inclined to her baba...

For now, we can only wait and see how unnati and UV make her adapt to palace life...

..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they r a bit selfish too...true friends care about your well-being more than ur happiness.but they  seem to care more about what they feel is m's happiness...they r not at all trying to undertand what akash is trying to ell them...that m is a princess and they r her family and she deserves to be in the palace and not in any slum,
soni and chikki only want her to be with them
paankh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramimaleklover

look akash let her go its her sahelyian that are immature not akash he is doing everything to get his mind off her, i love akash without him manita and uday wouldnt of met in the first place. i really wish ppl would stop disgracing him so much.

Again, the actor is doing good, but it's about the character played in the serial.  That's all.  ๐Ÿ˜›
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I wud say remove these 3 from the show n the show will b fine with ManVeer
wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paankh

Again, the actor is doing good, but it's about the character played in the serial.  That's all.  ๐Ÿ˜›

yea agreed ๐Ÿ˜Š
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
FOUR  Words 

"ANNOYING THREE STUPID MUSKETEERS"  
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiger_lily

FOUR  Words 

"ANNOYING THREE STUPID MUSKETEERS"  

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ hahaha annoying three stupid musketeers!! oh man love it!!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mataka is good, Heheheheheheheeehhee๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Akash is more suitable for agle janam kind of village boyish role than mumbaiya babu.