Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lamz325 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree! sony and chicky annoy me with their filmy-ness, but i think they are sincere about the well being of moniya's. but they have to accept that moniya is no longer moniya, she's manyata know. akash is also very irritating! i'm so happy that he's not the male lead. we all know that akash and moniya will never be able to be together because of who she is now, and sony and chicky should just accept it
paankh thumbnail
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Same goes for Akash. I just don't seem to feel his pain ðŸ˜•

LoL!!!  I can't either! ðŸ¤”
paankh thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplytoxic

They annoy me! And Aakash...the less I say about him, the better!

lol...I understand completely!

Yep, I agree that those girls implanted the so-called thought of AKAAsh in Manyata's head.
paankh thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha...k

Akash on the other hand is acting like a Marter.
 Well, you know what Akash?
If you love her so much; Let her be, and stop mentioning your "sacrafice" it only makesyou look like an attention cow 😡 (I have another word but I won't use it). I find his charecter to be willy nilley: At one moment he's like to Uday "Make walls as high as you want, Moniya and I will be together"; now he's like "Her place is somewhere else etc, etc, etc" Sheeesh, make up your mind dude.

uh-huh! YEP I AGREE
paankh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tutiface

... But I gotta say chiki needs to die, soni get a life maybe her and akaash should hook up and akash I like the fact that he is realistic and therefor I'm able to stand him more by the day!

ahhah!😆
paankh thumbnail
Originally posted by: mmishra1

Which girl will not cry for her parents after knowing the truth? But this girl Manyata/ Moniya is acting too filmy.

Yes, even her father Brijraj is acting weird.  I mean understood that you are a king but still a father, who the heck calls their daughter, WOH LADKI?!  Some real egoistic freak!
paankh thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmyprincess

[all of them piss me off with their alto faltu bakwaas..😈...

LOL! atlo faltu bakwaas😆
paankh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sexyheels

oh they are IRRITATING from their firs appearances and they remain a 🤢 

YEP!  The hairdo are something...aren't they?
Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree too... and especially that shorty who has her teeth falling off her mouth.. damn that girl needs braces and her hair style makes me wanna puke.. no offence but I feel like puking when she opens her mouth.. and her teeth ...eekkkss.. and thet tall one is damn silly.. total filmy people.. have nothing better to do in life.. and Akash.. no comments as I have nothing worst to add then whats already talked about...lol ...hate them all to the core
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well seeing it practically. MONIYA isnt any mature. 
You have to understand, these are chawl poor girls, obviously they'll have dreams, be filmy , be obsessed with Bollywood stars. The rich arents like that because they are on Page 3 mingles with stars.

Looking it their perspective, their role sules the character