Dekha Ek Khwaab

Akaash, Soni, and Chiki

paankh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I find them all immature and dreamy types.  They need to let go of Manyata.  First of all, Moniya, is still way too young to get married, and second, Akaash is way too old fo her.  And her friends need to grow up, they are just filmy types.  Irritating really...   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so agree with you! They are way tooo filmy types. And that's why I think that Monya doesn't really LOVE Akash, because I feel that this idea is kind of planted by Soni and Chiki... Akash was nice to Monya and she had a crush on him, and he was the first guy who came into her life but that doesn't mean that it is love and that she has to get married to him. Soni and Chiki started to plan their wedding and made Monya think that way too... They annoy me! And Aakash...the less I say about him, the better!
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I both agree and disagree with this.

Chiki and Soni are better then Jay's friends, that is a given: They care more about Manyata then what her royal title is; and they did so before and after they found out she was a princess: So major props on that point.

On the other hand, they are definatley very filmy: They don't understand logistics, reality and the fact that Manyata is no longer just "Moniya"

Akash on the other hand is acting like a Marter.
 Well, you know what Akash?
If you love her so much; Let her be, and stop mentioning your "sacrafice" it only makesyou look like an attention cow 😡 (I have another word but I won't use it). I find his charecter to be willy nilley: At one moment he's like to Uday "Make walls as high as you want, Moniya and I will be together"; now he's like "Her place is somewhere else etc, etc, etc" Sheeesh, make up your mind dude.

Either way; all three of them don't really have any substance: Not because of their socio-economic positions: Simply because of the charecter design. It's a fact; even a non Manveer Fan could tell you that 😛
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg I totally agree those three piss me off!!!!! 😡 ... I skip all their scenes... But I gotta say chiki needs to die, soni get a life maybe her and akaash should hook up and akash I like the fact that he is realistic and therefor I'm able to stand him more by the day!
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whole concept of this serial is very confusing. Which girl will not cry for her parents after knowing the truth? But this girl Manyata/ Moniya is acting too filmy. I have always seen that girls always have feelings for their parents but here she is acting confused... I think the concept of this whole story is not clear... What kind of message is being provided to the viewers??? Jis bachchi ko childhood mein kidnapp kiya jata hai woh parents ke liye koi bhi feelings nahee rakhati??? 🤢🤢🤢😡😡😲😕
To be honest, I find all three of them very irritating ðŸ˜† Although their stance is understandable. After all, Moniya is their friend. But I think Soni and Chiki in particular are very childish. And I cannot sense their longing for Moniya. Same goes for Akash. I just don't seem to feel his pain ðŸ˜•
Angelskiss thumbnail
i have to agree with you! their scenes are irritating me! Soni and Chiki need to come out of their filmi world... first they filled Moniya's head with such filmi romance making her believe that she loves Akaash and now they are filling Akaash's head about him being the one for Moniya! Wake up girls! It's Prince Uday who is Moniya's destiny!

filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tutiface

Omg I totally agree those three piss me off!!!!! 😡 ... I skip all their scenes... But I gotta say chiki needs to die, soni get a life maybe her and akaash should hook up and akash I like the fact that he is realistic and therefor I'm able to stand him more by the day!

Same here dear...Hate all three of them...😡...all of them piss me off with their alto faltu bakwaas..😈...
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh they are IRRITATING from their firs appearances and they remain a 🤢 
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sexyheels

oh they are IRRITATING from their firs appearances and they remain a 🤢 

Same here dear...Uff they piss me off so much.😡..I hated them from the start...no offence  to anyone...😳😳

Akash with his Bhai ka pyaar..😡

Chicki nd whatever the other one's name is with their stupid ...Akash nd Moniya ko milao game...😡😡

Hate them...😡

okay no more angry faces...now Uday..Uff what to say..he is just yummiliscious ...i think i spelled it wrong but oh well...lol ðŸ˜†