Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yipeee 👏 go for it Krishna your take👍🏼
I have closed my eyes on this merciless act on sweeto samar ok krishna be there i am telling u be there for samroo do u understand or should i say it in hindi
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mo710

There might not have been any KriYa but have to say it was a very realistic and awesome episode!! Loved it as it showed the deep realities that are happening in the world.

Krishna is gna be the hero agen as only our Baba can be that amazing! He finds the clue and tomorrow we will see our Dabaang King Krishna Baba back in full mode & he will teach that Chacha gunda Krishna Singh Thakur kya cheez hain!!

King Baba the hero!!

Well said and totally agree😛
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was an awesome and sad episode that showed what happens in the world for kids who have been lost and kidnapped.

I am sure Krishna will fight with the Gundas to save his nephew Samar and he will be hurt in the process of saving him. Hope Krishna, Krishna, music will be playing at the background.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sudharao100

It was an awesome and sad episode that showed what happens in the world for kids who have been lost and kidnapped.

I am sure Krishna will fight with the Gundas to save his nephew Samar and he will be hurt in the process of saving him. Hope Krishna, Krishna, music will be playing at the background.

im sure Krishna will save Samar but hopes hes not hurt badly... 😕
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yup sad episode but Thats the reality. But no worries Krish to rescue Samar. After a long time Krish will be back in action 😉
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

the ending was soo soo scary, i felt the shivers when he was about to burn his cute cute hands, ahhh i feel krishna will cumm but he will get hrut a bit:( awww

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was truly a very realistic epi😃...hats off 2 d CV's 4 showin d reality...
2days epi is gonna be d Dabaang Krishna😳😃
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abida0201

the ending was soo soo scary, i felt the shivers when he was about to burn his cute cute hands, ahhh i feel krishna will cumm but he will get hrut a bit:( awww

dnt worry his cute hands will be saved by Krish😳😃
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waitin for king Baba😉...to save samar😃
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I want Krishna Krishna background music and little bit of injury to Krish and so P will give him some treatement😉.